Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keller butterscotch

Hi
    Anyone remember Keller Butterscotch? I used to buy it in the 70's-80's.
    It came in a cardboard packet simiar packing to the Cadbury dairy milk minitures.
    It was a white packaging with a push up top. Silver writing on the front and the butterscotch were rectangle shape wraped in silver foil.
    Anyone know if it's still going and where I could buy it in UK. I've tried a few different brands but they're just not the same.

Thanks!

Re: Keller butterscotch

I used to love these! They're still available (Keiller not Keller) from several online sweet shops http://www.mrsomalleys.co.uk/index.p...products_id=38 but according to one site they're now oval and wrapped in cellophane.

My absolute favorites though were butterscotch gums - in a roll and the same shape as fruitgums. Might have had 'Highland' in the name. Anyone remember them?
    Last edited by ClaudineJones; 22-03-2010, 18:02.

Comment

Re: Keller butterscotch

I remember them.A kid i knew was the first to buy one,and he took great pleasure eating them in front of everyone.kids were awestruck by the butterscotch bars when they came out in my area,and only the rather wealthy kids would be able to buy them.The wealthy kids would literally take a bite,make Mmmmm! Ooooooh! WOW! sounds,and torment the hell out of us.I eventually managed to try one,and they were lovely.

Comment

Working...
      X