Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just wanted to say Hi. Looks like I am the second person that found this site by typing in "white dog poo".

Hi all.

Hi Trace - just hope you don't step in any of it !
    Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Hi Trace welcome to the forum - how long has it been since you left the lovely Cannock?
      No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Originally posted by dondons69
        Hi Trace welcome to the forum - how long has it been since you left the lovely Cannock?
        OMG - Long time ago. I left there in the mid 80's moved down south for a while and I have been in the US for the last 16 years.
        Where in Staffs are you?

Comment

I'm in Tamworth - originally from Lichfield
          No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Mornin all. Another new member here.
            I must say that this is a great site . I can't remember exactly what I was Googling for (it wasn't White Dog Poo), but glad that I clicked.

I've been living in the US for 9 years now (exactly 9 as of tomorrow!), born and bred in Laaandon, lived in Birmingham, Plymouth, Halesowen, and finally the Costa-Del Kidderminster before I moved over here.
            LIFE is a four letter word, but which one...?

Comment

Hi Trace
              Glad I'm not the only one who has an "interest" in white dog poo! Started feeding Charlie Milky Bars, vanilla ice cream, white bread but still no luck in that department (not really, he only eats Butchers Tripe, if you give him anything else he just stares at you!)
              He has produced a website though!

Comment

Working...
              X