Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School crushes

Don't think we've had a thread on this.

Maybe there was a teacher you just adored in secondary, or perhaps it was the boy or girl in the next class in primary.

When I was 11, it was kind of cool to have a girlfriend. This usually meant looking across the room at a girl and hoping I may be invited round for tea. Mind you, for a while, I was friends with a pretty girl in my class and my mates used to tell me she must be my girlfriend!

In secondary, there was a boy I thought was quite beautiful. Alas, he mostly ignored me.

I never really went through the teacher-infatuation thing.

Anyone got any memories or stories?

Re: School crushes

Uggh - my school crushes were all complete disasters! Always unrequited (I was a bit of a geeky kid, a "late bloomer" shall we say lol) and I'd make myself completely miserable pining after them while they always seemed to fancy my friends!! And the few occasions when the boy liked me back, I was too shy to even speak to him!

I remember once agreeing to "go out" with a boy, just to say I had a boyfriend - but he used to literally follow me around all day trying to kiss me and I would run and hide in the toilet!!

Not much more success nowadays unfortunately lol! Men are a strange species....:P

Comment

when I started my local Comprehensive I was totally smitten by a boy in my brothers year (my bro is 18 mths older than me) I used to spend every break and lunchtime practically stalking him but I never got to go out with him, he had the same girlfriend for the entire 3 years that I was at the school. I remember he always wore 'Two Tone Levi Stay Press' trousers, these may sound odd but they were dark green/deep purple depending on how they caught the light and 'Northern Soul' shoes - another must to be the height of fashion, as were the TTLSP trousers.

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
      Don't think we've had a thread on this.

Maybe there was a teacher you just adored in secondary, or perhaps it was the boy or girl in the next class in primary.

When I was 11, it was kind of cool to have a girlfriend. This usually meant looking across the room at a girl and hoping I may be invited round for tea. Mind you, for a while, I was friends with a pretty girl in my class and my mates used to tell me she must be my girlfriend!

In secondary, there was a boy I thought was quite beautiful. Alas, he mostly ignored me.

I never really went through the teacher-infatuation thing.

Anyone got any memories or stories?

Comment

Well my first crush was the boy who sat opposite me in the third year of Junior School even though he used to make fun of me.

In the first year of Secondary School (girls only), I had a huge crush on my English teacher!
        He was about 50 as well! So wrong.
        sigpic
        'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

My first crush was a girl who got expelled in the second form.It turned out most of the local lads had '' given her one ''...literally.She got exposed when an older teen was caught with her in a local farmers barn,rolling in the hay,so to speak.It hit school,the police came to investigate,and she was expelled.I really missed her aswell.she was a lovely girl to chat to.

Comment

Mine was a girl I used to sit next to in maths called Annette Matthews. I was eleven at the time and asked her out. My first proper date was taking her to see Jaws 2. We stopped at the newsagents on the way to buy some sweets. How romantic.
            "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Mine was a long running thing..
              for several school years I worshipped Nicola Andrews.
              Sadly not in my band , yet alone class, so I had no opportunity to met her.
              Like a sad teenage loser I used to hang around outside her house, hoping I'd bump into her
              Saw her a few years back at a garage and she looked fantastic

Comment

First was Mr Laird,my French teacher.God knows why! and Mr Galbraith my English teacher.He was hot!!

tulip

Comment

I had a crush on my science teacher in high school. He came to the school half way through my stint there and I was instantly in luuurve. He was young and went to the gym a lot so he was in great shape and had been working abroad so he was all tanned. All of our other male teachers were really old and ugly so he was a novelty for my raging hormones. I don't think I'd like him these days, but he must have been a bit of a sort as I remember my mum coming back from one parent's evening in a bit of a flutter and mentioning my "dishy science teacher" lol.
                  1976 Vintage

Comment

I had a crush on my English teacher in high school.Dashing look and a way to handle a child with care.I love his attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by shampa View Post
                      I had a crush on my English teacher in high school.Dashing look and a way to handle a child with care.I love his attitude.
                      When i was in High School i fancied the blonde art teacher ,that is,until i was actually in her class.What a right b*t*h she turned out to be. lol

Comment

When I started high school, I had a huuuge crush on this boy and surprisingly I had the guts to just walk right up to him and start a conversation lol We became close friends, always on the phone and at each others houses, so obviously it became more in the end lol we were on and off quite a bit through school but obviously it ended, I went out with a few other boys and then at college he came out that he was gay! lol He's changed alot since then, were kind of still in touch though lol

I didn't really have any crushes on teachers, apart from one science teacher, he was cute and seemed really cheeky and flirty around me and everyone kept saying we were 'together' but we never were!! he was just a really nice teacher....and I think he was like that around alot of the girls really, it's actually kinda creepy if you think about it....

Comment

I had a crush on my science teacher, until I noticed his Adams Apple, blimey, my eyes went up and down watching it!..lol

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
                            When i was in High School i fancied the blonde art teacher ,that is,until i was actually in her class.What a right b*t*h she turned out to be. lol
                            that is kind of sad.
                            but who knows she might actually be nice when she was not at school.
                            hard job being a teacher.
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I wasn't very lucky in love at secondary school. I remember one lad asked me out, but I said no as I'd never had a boyfriend and was too shy - do remember his nickname being 'Sticky'. I had my first boyfriend at 13 and he was 16 (he was sticky's friend and bit of a looker). Had no idea what he saw in me though, as I was a right state at school. Our school was split site, 1st - 3rd year at school one side of town and 4th - 6th on the opposite side of town, so I only got to see him at lunchtimes as he'd sometimes come up to see me. So he wrote me alot of 'love letters' which he'd give my friend on the bus to give to me, which I used to hide in a pyjama case on my bed. My sister found them and gave them to Mum who went absolutely mad that I was seeing a 16 year old. Think it fizzled out after a couple of months.

Never had any boyfriends after that until I was 16 I think, anyone I ever liked was never interested in me lol.
                              Last edited by sandie76; 19-02-2011, 23:35. Reason: spelling

Comment

Working...
                              X