A different car crash game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A different car crash game

I have seen on here quite a few times a game called stock car smash up, but I had a similar game called slam bam sam (i think). It was based on two beetles and you controlled them with a hand controller which was linked to the car by a wire. Same format as stock car smash up in which you crashed into each other until all the loose pieces fell off!! I cant find any info on it anywhere and have never seen it on ebay. Did anyone else have this game or am I just losing my mind!!

I had this not sure what i was calle dmind you, gave it to my daughters to play with, yellow and red beetles, with remote control be they on leads, and you could bump them and various bits and bobs came off them.

Comment

car crash game

Yes, I seem to remember having the same game as yourselves that I got for Xmas in the early late 70s/early 80s. It comprised of 3 cars (VW Beatles I think) that battled it out in an arena. They were propelled towards each other and and various body parts flew off. As far as I remember the game was called something like Crash, Bang, Wallop - the names given to each of the cars.
      I really remember getting the game and setting it up, putting all the stickers on and assembling it. My memories ar a bit hazy on this one though so I'd really like someone else to pin this one down for me.

Comment

several on Ebay at moment

Comment

Thats the one I had exactly

Comment

Kool..think I remember someone who had these..I myself had Stock Car Smashup

Comment

I wanted that too, that always looked kooler.

Comment

Yes that's the one! I was pretty wide of the mark with the title but those are the ones alright.

Comment

Working...
                X