• Show
Clear All

• New Kids On The Block

Click image for larger version

Name:	164935__new_kids_l.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	264141

Donnie Wahlberg, Danny Wood, Jordan Knight, Jon Knight, Joey McIntyre...NKTOB!

Oh how I swooned and bought all the records. Who was your favourite? I was in love with Jon, but apparently he's gay . So THAT'S why he completely ignored my screaming requests to marry him from the front row of the concert when I was 14 .

But come on, admit it, who else was obsessed with the fabulous boys from Boston?
    1976 Vintage

Not for me, sorry...

Although,one of them is in a reasonable acting career.
    Amen,Frame.
    "poor is the man who's pleasures depend on the permission of another"

Comment

Re: New Kids On The Block

I know Donnie does act, but I think you are confusing him with his brother Mark

Comment

Yeah Mark Wahlberg did quite well for himself as an actor after his days in Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. As far as I know none of the new kids went on to blaze a trail.
        1976 Vintage

Comment

The only thing i've seen Donnie in was Saw II.
          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

I remember seeing them on America's Top 10 long before they had anything out over here.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I used to love New Kids On The Block, I was only a kid but I remember seeing them on MTV and just thought, they are soooo cool! LOL!!

Comment

I liked new kids on the block too.Can anyone remember the solo hit jordan knight had in the late 90s called give it to you(the video was set in a fairground) that was pretty cool aswell

Comment

That was Give It To You, which was on Now That's What I Call Music 44, interestingly released nearly a year later.
                  The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

My brothers girlfriend had a NKOTB video that she used to play while doing the ironing.
                    I liked You Got It (The Right Stuff) and Step By Step.
                    I didn't mind a song called Tonight, but couldn't hum it now.
                    Oh and I remember buying the cassette single of Dirty Dawg from a bargain bin.

I think Joey used to be the U.S school drama 'Boston Public'.
                    I heard a couple of his solo songs and was impressed.

Comment

Working...
                    X