The mysterious tree??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mysterious tree??

This is very very vaque but sadly, this is the only parts I remember from this television show. I don't remember if it was a cartoon or a tv show at that but what I do remember is that it was a child of some sort and it maybe had a house or a tree that he'd go into and in that tree, there was a door of some sort that would lead him into another world. When he would enter this world, I don't remember if it was cartoon or if he had friends or not. =/ I really doubt anyone can help me with this one. =/ Thank you.

is the cartoon your thinking of jamie and the magic torch
    boo boo de boop

Comment

Originally posted by boop77
      is the cartoon your thinking of jamie and the magic torch
      That looks cute!!! But no sadly i don't think it is. This series had a more fantasy like feeling to it. Dammit!! And another forum gave me the name of it but I lost the other 80's forum. =/ Thank you for your help and I'll be checking that cartoon out. It's so cute looking!

Comment

bumpity for the night....anyone?

Comment

Sounds very much like the old Enid Blyton books about the "Far away tree ".

Used to love that book.

H

Comment

I think it's "Jamie and his magic torch". He would shine his torch on the floor under his bed and a hole would appear. He and his dog, Wordsworth, would slide down the hole which would end up coming out that tree into a fantasy world.
            You know you're getting old when Dr. Who starts looking young!

Comment

How about the 'Singing tree'?

Comment

Here he is:
                You know you're getting old when Dr. Who starts looking young!

Comment

Catching them tune too, the DVD's are dirt cheap to buy a classic kids tv series and by Cosgrove Hall to boot too.

Comment

Working...
                  X