Hoofers trousers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoofers trousers

Does anyone remember these? They were kind of combat styled trousers, that came in khaki/beige type colours, they might have done black too. They were SO cool in the late 70s, I bought mine from Flip! in Glasgow. They were unisex.

Hoofers was actually the brand name on them and I recall they weren't cheap!

Re: Hoofers trousers

Originally posted by therealslimkaty View Post
    Does anyone remember these? They were kind of combat styled trousers, that came in khaki/beige type colours, they might have done black too. They were SO cool in the late 70s, I bought mine from Flip! in Glasgow. They were unisex.

Hoofers was actually the brand name on them and I recall they weren't cheap!
    Yes loved them, as i remember there was two basic styles, both on the combat tip. They both had one large pocket on the side of the leg but one of the styles had strange pockets on the side of the legs very low down by your shins and the one that did had a detachable belt that ran round the back and attached to a pair of D rings on either side of the waste band. I was very lucky my Dad worked for a clothing company and and got my hands on several pairs (one was even lime green)

Comment

Re: Hoofers trousers

never heard of these bu i found this pic of them.

http://image9.spreadshirt.net/image-...n-Trousers.png

this is from a site that still sells them.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
      X