School Educational Film - Building Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Educational Film - Building Site

As an 80's kid this site is great - sooo many memories! Many nights spent with mates in the local all trying to out do each other knowledge of kids tv from way back when..... well this is mine...

Im sure it was a school educational video warning kids about the dangers of playing on or near to building sites.. There used to be a differant episode each focusing on a danger. I remember 2 quite vividly:

The first was a boy falling into a dug out hold and impaling his head on a spike!

The second is he was ran over by a digger / lorry and all you were left with was the image of his flatterned trainer covered in flesh and blood.....

Someones gotta know the one I mean!!

Looking forward to hearing from that someone.....

Thanks
    Em

I remember these videos we were always shown them at school the last day of term before the 6 weeks holidays warning us of going near building sites, lakes, rivers etc - frightening stuff if you ask me stopped us going anywhere near!
    No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

LOL I remember the goverment warning films. In fact I picked up a video of some of them not so long ago.
      I remember being shown the 'don't play on building sites' one at school. especially the blood soaked plimsoll part. I also remember the man in black by the lake. There was also the 'watch out for overhead cables' with the boy and his father going fishing.

Comment

Re: School Educational Film - Building Site

There was one that told you not to chuck your frizbee into a substation and then try to go get it. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Comment

Re: School Educational Film - Building Site

Originally posted by harlequinn View Post
          I also remember the man in black by the lake.
          Here's a link to that one:

Here

Comment

Working...
          X