Tony Curtis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Curtis

I only just found out Tony Curtis died peacefully in his sleep yesterday. Apart from being in my favourite film of all time "Some Like it Hot" and other classics such as "The Black Shield of Falworth", "The Vikings" and "The Boston Strangler" he was of course in the fab 70's series "The Persuaders".

RIP.
    "She moves in such an exciting world!"

Re: Tony Curtis

"She moves in such an exciting world!"

Comment

Sad news. R. I. P
      Heather

Comment

i was very sad to hear this news today.

never until i heard of his passing that jamie lee curtis is his daughter.
        r i p. tony.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
          i was very sad to hear this news today.

never until i heard of his passing that jamie lee curtis is his daughter.
          r i p. tony.
          I never made the connection with his daughter...Shame he has passed away but i suppose we all have to go eventually.Seems like more and more great people pass away as you yourself get older.
          sigpic

Comment

All the legends of Hollywoods golden era are going...sad but inevitable. I loved The Persuaders, saw it all as a re-run on C4 back in the late 90's, got a few dvds, its hilariously camp....!

He was brilliant in The Boston Strangler, it proved he could act, which was something a lot of critics derided him over, i.e. his pretty boy looks over compensating acting prowess....

Comment

R.I.P Tony Curtis.
              It is so sad to know one of the last remaining true stars of the screen has died.

Comment

Working...
              X