The Sundays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sundays

Posted one of their tracks on another thread, anyone else a fan?

Loved Harriet's voice, one of my favourite singers ever. I don't think they'll ever get back together, in fact I hope they don't because they made the three most perfect albums they could have made: their sound developed with each album and I kind of grew up with them. They made exactly the kind of music I wanted when I was 19 and progressed to exactly the different, more mellow kind I wanted when I was 27. Brilliant.

Re: The Sundays

Good lad. Wild horses is one of my favourite covers and had it as our first dance at our wedding. Definately better than the stones version.
    "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

Re: The Sundays

'Blind' is a very good album.

Comment

80's Indie Band The Sundays

They said they couldn't be sure what they wanted anymore. Does anyone remember them?
        "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

Re: 80's Indie Band The Sundays

Really good band philip!.

'Blind' & 'Reading,Writing and Arithmetic' were constantly on my cd player during the mid to late 90's. Most people would be most famliar with the track 'Here's where the story ends', but this is my favourite

Comment

Their version of the Stones Wild horses is one of my favourite cover versions. Twas mine and the Wifes choice of tune for first dance at our wedding reception.
            "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

I have the Sundays albums 'Blind' and 'Reading,Writing & Arithmetic' on CD, both great records.

I also have the cover Tin Tin Out did of 'Here's Where the Story Ends'.
              "The answer to the ultimate question, of life, the universe and everything is .....42"

Comment

Working...
              X