A perfect image of 1970s childhood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A perfect image of 1970s childhood

This song (Forever Young) is a cover version by Youth Group of a 1980s Alphaville classic. The video for the song was footage from the 1976 Australian Skateboarding championship.

Enjoy and remember what it was like to be that young and carefree in the 1970s

For a local history website with lots of photos and videos from the 1970s, 1980s and earlier goto

Re: A perfect image of 1970s childhood

The clothes, the hairstyles, the smiles. It took me to a warm place a long time ago. Thanks so much for the memories.

Comment

fantastic is this clip.
      it shows the seventies youth at its best and most fun.

even though i was not born till 75 a lkot of this i remember it brings back very happpy memories when being a kiid was very exciting and fun.
      thats what being a kid is about.
      beimng out late skateboarding playing with your mates.

special times indeed.
      we should all as i do feel lucky to have grown up in these times.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

what is it about the 70's ............fantastic memories, some that are so vivid like they happened yesterday..........magic

Comment

The clothes and the haircuts,lol.Oh the deep joy of being young.Think I still have a simular jumper to the white one with the darker strip around the bottom in the wardrobe.It's kind of funny that I had several mates who had skateboards back then in the 70's.Loved the see through plastic wheels,much cooler looking then the hard whitish rubber type.Can only ever remember had brightly coloured plastic boards though.I can remember one lad building his own makeshift board using roller skate parts for the wheels.

Comment

What a lovely video capture, Thanks!

Not mine though, cold , 1970s England - even the Summery bits were cold !

Comment

Working...
            X