Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help finding something i used to buy as a child!!!! :D ( read below!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help finding something i used to buy as a child!!!! :D ( read below!)

I really don't remember too much!

So sorry for the vague description.

What i remember is that sometime in the (early?) 90's i used to buy this either monthly or bi monthly 'magazine' which might or might not have been a game. Each issue had a continuing story which was illiustrated. I think the story was of a boy who stumbles into a fantasy world.

I remember there were these two toads that may have been called 'shomi and shobi' or something simular, and each issue they were hidden someone within the illiustrations and you had to spot them.

Also i think collector cards which gave stats about the various characters of the world came with each issue.

Does this make any sense at all?? haha. I literally was sitting on the bus on the way home and just remembered this thing i used to love as a child... I really want to remember what it was....

Re: I need help finding something i used to buy as a child!!!! ( read below!)

Hey, i know this question is over 3 years old but i was recently looking for the same thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ancestral_Trail

There ya go, if you still need it :P

Comment

Working...
    X