Stu Francis!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stu Francis!!!

I read the thread about the Krankies and straight away Stu Francis came to my mind with his "I could crush a grape" or "I could jump over a dolls house" lol Im sure todays kids wouldn't find him amusing but I thought he was great.

I was told by someone that they had recently seen him on stage. He was a support act (can't remember who for) and they said he was terrible. But they are adults and I think he's more a children's entertainer.

Thought he was great on Crackerjack *everyone shouts Crackerjack*

"Ooh I could duff a daffodil"

lol

Comment

lol i forgot the daffodil one
      i thought he was great but yeah he was aimed more toward the young ones

Comment

"Oooooh, I could rip a tissue........"

Comment

oooo i could wrestle a crocodile

Comment

Re: Stu Francis!!!

The first time I saw Stu Francis was in the 1970's he was in a show in Great Yarmouth with Peters and Lee. He at the time had long hair wearing the velvet suits and blocked boots. The years have been very kind to Stu, because he has changed with the times. My wife Ruth and I have over the last ten years or so have got to know Stu, very well. He is a gentleman, and is well worth going to see in the theatre. We did not see Stu last year, due to him not working the Blackpool area. I think he was in pantomime last Christmas I think in Bolton. I hope to see him this summer on my travels.

Comment

wasnt it "i could wrestle an action man"??
              Definition of a Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink and be Mary! .

Comment

oooooo I could frighten a fairy!

oooooo I could say 'yes' to del monte!

oooooo I could throw beer at Richard Bacon!

Comment

wasnt it "i could wrestle an action man"?? Yep, that was my favourite one Dean. This was my era for Crackerjack and I loved Stu Francis. Glad to hear that he's still working.

Comment

I seemed to recall he could just jump off a dollshouse as well !!

Comment

Stu Francis was wonderful on Crackerjack, complete legend. Wonder what happened to him?

Comment

Working...
                      X