This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Were You.

Most people remember where they where on the day of 9/11, but do any of you remember where you where on the day JFK was shot?
    I know where I was..........
    I was a child and had been watching and enjoying a tv programme` `This is your Life` it was a Friday Evening around 7.30ish. When it came to the break, a news flash came on with the very sad news that John F Kennedy had been shot and had died. I remember my mother being very upset, but I just didnt understand why. Obviously the programme that I had been watching did not resume and I was sent to bed. Much to my annoyance. Funny how I remember this so well, yet before this I dont think I knew who The President Of The United States was. Anyone any other memories where they where on a particular day that History changed?

Re: Where Were You.

I was two years old and mum says we were also watching the TV. I have no memory of it though. I do have some recall of life around that time; music, domestic things, etc. But not JFK being shot.

Comment

Re: Where Were You.

Unfortunately this subject is outside the 70's to 90's era covered by this forum and site.
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Working...
      X