Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miners, Ghosts, Ravenhead? Anybody Remember?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miners, Ghosts, Ravenhead? Anybody Remember?

Hi there,

I remember watching a show in the 70's (i was about 5 yerars old) which had something to do with miners and maybe ghosts or just something strange down the mine or cave.......jog anybodys memory?

The work Ravenhead comes to mind........... I know Ravenhead was a mining town, but it's also a company that makes cups and glasses.

I could swear the Ravenhead symbol came into it somewhere.

I remember as a child, finishing a drink from a glass, and seeing a Ravenhead logo and for some reason, being afraid of it, because of the programme.

Any help would be great.....who knows, maybe it was an advert!!!!!

Richard
    Last edited by Vandark; 07-07-2006, 01:38.

Ravenhead Glass was a glass company based in St Helens Merseyside.Making alla sorts of glass ware mainly for drinking glasses. The company dissapeared a few years ago after a valiant fight to keep it open. The emblem was used in the bottom of the glass to help keep the beer full of bubbles. Hope this helps

Comment

There was a show in the 70's called 'Raven' which I vaguely remember - something to do with King Arthur and signs of the Zodiac ( ?? ). Was partially set underground, in a cavern type thing.

Not much info on IMDb -

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0398551/

Comment

Originally posted by fatz
        There was a show in the 70's called 'Raven' which I vaguely remember - something to do with King Arthur and signs of the Zodiac ( ?? ). Was partially set underground, in a cavern type thing.
        You know, you might have hit the nail on the head............what I forgot to mention in my previous post, was I remember glowing symbols in a cave! Maybe these were the zodiac signs?

Now, if I could only get hold of a copy!!

Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
        X