Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chauffeur driven car down stairs to shake sauce out of bottle ad Ketchup ad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chauffeur driven car down stairs to shake sauce out of bottle ad Ketchup ad?

Hello everyone, please can you settle a household argument regarding the following advert and let me know if you remember it?
    Broadcast in the late 80s to mid 90s an older posh woman in a chauffeur driven car (may be an actress supposed to be the Queen?). She is in the back seat and has some sort of sandwich on her lap and is shaking the old style glass sauce bottle (Heinz Ketchup/HP sauce/Hellmans mayonnaise) and nothing is coming out. She taps her chauffeur on the back and asks him to detour down some stairs. He does this and by the time they reach the bottom step, the sauce has landed on the food and they drive on.
    My partner thinks this is all in my head and I've tried my hardest to find the ad on you tube etc. If you remember this, please please please respond! I like to prove I am right when I can!!!

Re: Chauffeur driven car down stairs to shake sauce out of bottle ad Ketchup ad?

It definitely rings a bell. I can't fully remember it but I'm pretty sure it existed!
    1976 Vintage

Comment

Re: Chauffeur driven car down stairs to shake sauce out of bottle ad Ketchup ad?

Same here I'm sure I've seen it but I cant find it as of yet.
      Heather

Comment

Thanks guys, if I have "imagined it" then I should probably think of a career change into advertising!!! If you do find it, please let me know!!

Comment

I remember this! Just can't remember the product!
          Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Working...
          X