Ivor The Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivor The Engine

I just ordered the complete series on DVD. Ive never actualy seen any of them but ive heard of it. Did/does anyone else like it? Give me a bit of info on it
    Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Ivor the engine rocked :-)

Jones the Steam and Ivor the engine with its cotton wool steam was a staple on a level with Jamie and the magic torch. The Welsh narrative instantly takes you back to the good old days.

Enjoy

Woff

Comment

if i remember right it was made by the same team that did, Bagpuss, Clangers and Noggin the Nog. If you like any of them you will like Ivor the Engine.

Comment

I adored Ivor the Engine!! I can still do a very good impression of Ivor's engine noise too ..... shhhhh te ca shhhh te ca shhhh te ca.

Well it keeps me happy !
        Triple-Hex xxx

Comment

I loved Ivor the engine too!!!! piiiiisssshtecoo is how I thought Ivor sounded

Comment

Originally posted by Blackstormtrooper
            if i remember right it was made by the same team that did, Bagpuss, Clangers and Noggin the Nog. If you like any of them you will like Ivor the Engine.
            Yes, i liked those aswell. Have the complete series of Bagpuss on video
            Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

Comment

i loved Ivor the engine - especially the dragons ! Im making the noise of the train as we speak lol!

Comment

Lol Ivor was kool, but Noggin the Nog was kooler whens that coming out on DVD?

Comment

Sorry to be a party pooper but Ivor the Engine was poo!

Roobarb & Custard, Paddington Bear, Henry's Cat & especially Willow The Wisp were much better cartoons that were on just before the six o'clock news. ITE was so dull.

Comment

Willow the Wisp was kool, Kenneth Williams was groovy and fun as the voice too.

Comment

Re: Ivor The Engine

Originally posted by harlequinn View Post
                      I loved Ivor the engine too!!!! piiiiisssshtecoo is how I thought Ivor sounded
                      more like piiiiisssssshtecufffff

Comment

Originally posted by SG1973 View Post
                        Sorry to be a party pooper but Ivor the Engine was poo!

Roobarb & Custard, Paddington Bear, Henry's Cat & especially Willow The Wisp were much better cartoons that were on just before the six o'clock news. ITE was so dull.
                        I gotta agree!:cry:

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, but Noggin the Nog was brilliant though.

Comment

Working...
                          X