Desperately seeking......shampoo tv ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately seeking......shampoo tv ad

Hi guys and girls, God that's an old phrase, any way I'm trying to track down a shampoo advert, I've got Vidal Sasson and Wash & Go locked in my head, but I'm probably dead wrong.

In the Tv ad, a bloke (in blue/white striped PJ's) goes to bed then in the night a gorilla climbs in the room and does all kinds of weird stuff to the blokes hair. This includes hoovering the bloke and spinning him round the room, suffice it to say the next morning the blokes hair is in total disary (to say the least) to which he gets in the shower and it's wash & Go.

Anyone remember this and could give me a head's up where I can find it again?

Re: Desperately seeking......shampoo tv ad

I remember this advert!! racking my brain cell to remember what it was for, it doesn't seem that long ago, but time flies.
    Hope someone comes up with this soon as it'll drive me nuts until I find it
    Heather

Comment

It came to me like a bolt out the blue. I'm sure its for shock waves. Just got to find it now

Edit Here we go

Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
        It came to me like a bolt out the blue. I'm sure its for shock waves. Just got to find it now
        You took the words out of my head! It was for Wella Shockwaves i think.
        Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
          You took the words out of my head! It was for Wella Shockwaves i think.
          Edited my above post with a video now
          Heather

Comment

Huggie 74, outstanding. I know I was completely miles out with wash & go, Now that I've seen it again it's funnier than I remember it.

At least now I've got the video I can finally explain my bad hair days...........blame the gorilla!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X