Scoop - kids newspaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scoop - kids newspaper

Does anyone here remember reading a kids newspaper called Scoop? I can find no reference to it online anywhere, just come up with hits for a football magazine. I know it existed, I still have a letter from them congratulating me on winning a Kush ball in a competition.

Re: Scoop - kids newspaper

What sort of year?

Comment

Yes it was around in the late 70s, although it was more of a sports comic than a newspaper or mag.

Comment

No, this was the late 80's and didn't feature sport heavily. It was more based on music and current affairs, much like an adult paper.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	scoop.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	39.9 KB
ID:	260488

Managed to find a pic of an issue, does this ring any bells/

Comment

Yes, I remember when this was launched, around mid-eighties, I bought several issues and may even have subscribed, but I think it might have flopped not long after it launched.

Just trying to remember any details about the articles or content, but nothing springs to mind though.

Comment

Yes, Scoop came out late ‘86-87 , They always had a pull out poster in the middle. Bros, Tiffany , Kylie and Jason were among the early ones , I still have the first ten or so somewhere

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
                X