• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80sChav
    replied
    Re: Fashion in primary school

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    We could wear what we liked no school uniform.Remember the boys wore baraclavas in the winter,caps like the cubs wore.Those short grey trousers,girls wore thick tights raging from red, royal blue, bottle green.Those tartan pinifores,red clark sandals in the summer with colourful summer frocks and white ankle socks.Duffle coats and bobble hats,brown satchels
    Same - we had all this yeah (though we did'nt care for it really)

Our main aim/ambition was to get to secondary and do our Ties thin side-out/skinny. we even talked about it in Year 5 I recall if not Year 4 9or whatever Years that translates to from "back in the day")!!

80sChav

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

i think it was the late 70s.

Originally posted by marc View Post
    Big Kid, when was that photo taken? 1970/80s?

Leave a comment:

• Mulletino
    replied

Looks like 70s to me, unless early 80s and they all had hand-me-downs.

Leave a comment:

• marc
    replied

Big Kid, when was that photo taken? 1970/80s?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

the fashions that were available bitd. pics aren't too good though.

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 80sChav
    replied

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    We could wear what we liked no school uniform.Remember the boys wore baraclavas in the winter,caps like the cubs wore.Those short grey trousers,girls wore thick tights raging from red, royal blue, bottle green.Those tartan pinifores,red clark sandals in the summer with colourful summer frocks and white ankle socks.Duffle coats and bobble hats,brown satchels
    Same here too - though we never had any fashion traits at Primary or ..... at least until the crazy Head tried with bringing out a School Jumper with the name on, that was'nt mandatory (but he held the belief/s - it should be as much as possible) or possibly could!!

80sChav

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    started a topic Fashion in primary school

Fashion in primary school

Working...
X