X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DVDMonkey
    replied
    Early 80s - Ski Jumper!

Mid 80s- Lois Jeans, Nike trainers 'La Coste' V neck (M+s jumper with croc iron on logo got of a dodgey wideboy at school!)

Very Late 80s - Travel Fox trainers. A bit like a leather converse all star, with big tongues- these were sh*t hot at the time!!

John

Leave a comment:

• RoddersC4
    replied
    Originally posted by 999charliec
    ...top that off with some delightful "Rodeo" trainers

hehehehe...............you couldn't afford the real deal Hi-tecs either then........I remember having them and being affronted cos all my mates had the Hi-tecs

Leave a comment:

• 80s gail
    replied
    fav 80s clothes

oh memoriesw.memories, i loved the clothes out in the summer of 83, pastel skirts and tops or white,also white court shoes!

Leave a comment:

• 999charliec
    replied
    spray on snowash jeans with ankle zips, shoulder padded black and white striped blouse with red braces...top that off with some delightful "Rodeo" trainers and flouro ski jacket, all from clockhouse at C&A and a few(million bright blonde) highlights and i was fit to pull at the disco......mmmmmmmm

Leave a comment:

• Matteh
    replied
    Heh, Fat Willies surf shack T-shirts from Deven/Cornwall. How sad was I?

Leave a comment:

• Sally Sausages
    replied
    Oh I think we ALL had the infamous reversible 101 Dalmations Sweatshirt!!! What was that about???

My personal favourites though were

Deeliboppers (more an accessory than clothes)
    The Snood (is it a scarf? is it a hat? Is it a mini skirt?)

Leave a comment:

• dondons69
    replied
    i also had reversible dalmation jumper, weren't they warm though!!?? and i wasn't allowed the clarkes shoes either!!!

Leave a comment:

• Bextor
    replied
    I was born in 80, so I had the misfortune of a reversable 101 dalmations sweatshirt - along with about 8000 other people.

Also those magic shoes from Clarkes with a key in the bottom in a bubble. I went mad for them, and my mum wouldn't let me have them because they were slingbacks!

Leave a comment:

• Carolyn@cc7r.freeserve.co
    replied
    Puffball dresses, I was always too young to wear one, I would like to see some pictures of the best, Gwen Stefani has already started the trend!

Leave a comment:

• Precious Jewels
    replied
    To think that all of these are so retro they're desirable again!!!

I personally think that most 80's fashion was bad enough the 1st time!

I soooo desperately wanted a puffball skirt and only got a 2nd hand ra-ra when it was out of fashion!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ripped jeans and loafers

Leave a comment:

• She Unlimited
    replied
    Pedal pushers

They are back.........I like the flared version though....!

http://sheunlimited.com/forums

Leave a comment:

• jules
    replied
    Pedal pushers,leg warmers and pixie boots, stretch jeans, ra ra skirts, tanktops and ski jumpers!(YUK). I had a blue one and a bergundy one. God, they were pretty grim, but we thought they were cool at the time!

Leave a comment:

• Rains
    replied
    Flares, black driving gloves, medalions

www.fansofbritishtv.com

Leave a comment:

• She Unlimited
    replied
    I find a pair of wonderful wedge heels, the wedge sort of takes the heels out of the shoe for comfort which I love, but I got the Clarks by indigo....comfy and cool!

http://sheunlimited.com/forums

Leave a comment:

Working...
X