Crisps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Crisps

I had a packet of tomato sauce flavour Snaps today....loved them as a kid, BUT back then they were plastered in the tomato powder (yummy!) so were really strong tasting...today's packet was reasonable at best
    sigpic

Splitters!

Visit us here:

Comment

His Knibbs (Gateway) crisps.
      Attached Files
      Heather

Comment

KP Alien Spacers (1983) and KP Space Raiders.(1987)
        Attached Files
        Heather

Comment

Outer spacers were nice especially the beefburger and the chutney flavours. Yum.
          "GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER"

Comment

I remember yoghurt and cucumber flavour crisps, I don't think they've been mentioned yet. I can't remember who made them but they were disgusting!

Reading on this thread about Burton's Potato Puffs brought back fond memories from when I was in Infant's school - they were my favourite and cost a shiny silver sixpence (2 and half pence) a bag. My local shop had a box of them in several years ago and I think I bought every packet - just as good as I remembered them as well. Can't seem to get hold of them anywhere now . It's tragic.
            Time is never wasted when you're wasted all the time.

Comment

Burton's cheese & onion Potato Puffs here Burton's Potato Puffs - Cheese 'n' Onion - Sweets and Chocolates from SweetieBag (455)

Comment

Fantastic thread!!!

I remember Snaps being 2p a bag, 3 flavours, tomato, cheese, and bacon.

Piglets ,the bacon and bean flavour were in a green bag.

A shop called home bargains are selling Golden Wonder sausage and tomato for 15p a bag.

And i recall having mint sauce flavour crisps made by Tudor i think and tasted delicious.

Terrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                  I used to love these but can anyone remember Smiths Flavour Shake Crisps from the mid 80's. They were unsalted crisps in a multi pack with little flavour bags to shake in. They were great!!
                  Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinthe80's View Post
                    I used to love these but can anyone remember Smiths Flavour Shake Crisps from the mid 80's. They were unsalted crisps in a multi pack with little flavour bags to shake in. They were great!!

To salt or not to salt.

Hmm. I remember that I used to chuck in the contents of the little blue bag, then reach for the salt pot.

I would dearly love to see the salt shakers that Smiths used to put out in the pubs when they first started.

Comment

I used to get excited when finding two blue bags in a packet.

Terrier

Comment

If only I had known about the joys of Maldon's Sea Salt back when I was into Salt'n'Shake.

Actually, I'd probably be dead by now...

Comment

1976 chipsticks packets
                          Attached Files
                          Heather

Comment

I used to love chipsticks,anyone remember Sam spuds crisps?

Comment

Loved Sam Spudz burger bites, we use to have some photo's of sam spudz packets but somebody lost them!!
                              Heather

Comment

Smiths Crisps including Smokees.
                                Attached Files
                                Heather

Comment

Working...
                                X