X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moondog
    replied
    Re: Biscuits you don't see now.

i miss all the Custard Cream alternatives you used to get in the 80s, i remember Orange Creams, Strawberry Creams and my favourite, Coffee Creams

Leave a comment:

• sixtyten
    replied

You can still get Gypsy creams

Leave a comment:

• shilton dipper
    replied

what about gypsy creams?..........mmmmm that lovely chocolatey creamy middle

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

Same here, there were a few different Uniteds, mint, orange, milk chocolate & possibly plain chocolate as well.

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

crikey forgot about these.
    if im right i think they had a stripey wrapper like blue and white orange and white etc.

man i so miss these ones
    they just disappeared.

Originally posted by scooby365 View Post
    Royal Scot...lovely biscuit and such pretty wrapping. A much missed biscuit.

A United biscuit was a treat. It had 3 or 4 chunks with biscuit, chocolate, and honeycomb.

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

Originally posted by scooby365 View Post

A United biscuit was a treat. It had 3 or 4 chunks with biscuit, chocolate, and honeycomb.
    I used to like United biscuits, they also had an orange flavour at one time IIRC. They seemed to vanish at in the mid 1990s, for some reason.

Leave a comment:

• scooby365
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hooper68
    replied

I used to love Montego's

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

i dont see trio about.

Leave a comment:

• Hooper68
    replied

Star wars biscuits
    http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w...e74/e20e_1.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

Originally posted by darren View Post
    oh i do man i so loved them was it not a strawberry taste they had.

QUOTE=Richard1978;187600]Does anyone remember yoghurt biscuits from the mid-late 1980s?

I remember the ad had someone putting a spoon in a yoghurt pot & lifting out one of the biscuits.

My Dad often mentions ET biscuits which were bright green & probably made me & my brother high as kites with all the e-numbers!
    [/QUOTE]

t's good to hear I'm not the only one who remembers them, there were around about 1987-90.

Leave a comment:

• xmark1234
    replied

I remember these wow how u forget things love biccys strawberry creams hhhhhmmmm ain't had them either for ages

Leave a comment:

• darren
    replied

oh i do man i so loved them was it not a strawberry taste they had.

QUOTE=Richard1978;187600]Does anyone remember yoghurt biscuits from the mid-late 1980s?

I remember the ad had someone putting a spoon in a yoghurt pot & lifting out one of the biscuits.

My Dad often mentions ET biscuits which were bright green & probably made me & my brother high as kites with all the e-numbers![/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• Richard1978
    replied

Does anyone remember yoghurt biscuits from the mid-late 1980s?

My Dad often mentions ET biscuits which were bright green & probably made me & my brother high as kites with all the e-numbers!

Leave a comment:

• edna
    replied

Also Gypsy Creams

Leave a comment:

Working...
X