Office Debate.....Walls Feast flavours in the 90s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Office Debate.....Walls Feast flavours in the 90s

So Iím appealing to anyone who remembers any other flavours of the popular ĎFeastí Ice cream made by Walls, circa 1990, specifically a coconut flavour.

Cheers.

Re: Office Debate.....Walls Feast flavours in the 90s

I remember the mint ones, which were very nice.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Re: Office Debate.....Walls Feast flavours in the 90s

Feast is still being made - the freezer section of my Sainsbury's local had some last year during the heatwave.

I think they made an orange flavour, but I am not sure about coconut.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I'm struggling with my sanity here too Billy2Sheds... I was just mentioning how much I like the coconut feasts which came in orange wrappers yet I can't even find an image or another mention on Google.

I deffo used to hammer 3 in a row cos they were so refreshing

Why have they been deleted from history ?

Please help bring em back!

Comment

I use to love a feast. I only remember the Chocolate and the mint though. Feel like I've really missed out on the coconut one!!
          Heather

Comment

Well Heather!

Turns out that an ice cream man turned up to set today and he has been doing ice cream for 50 years ! He can't remember the coconut one either.

So I also contacted the archive unit at Unilever who are in charge if walls.... yet to get a reply !
            Seems its only me and Billy2Sheds who crossed into the coconut feast dimension. Shame...its was a beautiful place !

Comment

Finally some cocoNUTTERS that remember the cool taste of the one and only FEAST COCONUT

Comment

Hello lolly lovers I think I’ve tracked down some coco feasts. FEAST PARTY ANYONE ?

Comment

Working...
                X