No announcement yet.

Tea or Coffee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course coffee! I can't imagine my morning without a fragrant espresso. Coffee invigorates much better than tea and sets me up for the working day In addition, I always carry another portion of coffee with me and already on the way to work I drink another espresso. I can't imagine a situation in which I could replace coffee with tea. I quite often also look for new recipes and products for coffee . My friend recently advised me a cool website https://www.coffeeinformer.com/best-tasting-k-cup-flavors . There is everything here for coffee connoisseurs like me.
    Last edited by carofonow; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Two or three cups of strong coffee first thing in the morning are essential, as for tea it has to be Earl Grey with lemon.
      I keep thinking about getting one of those little Greek/Turkish coffee pots and brewing up some of that ultra strong coffee that you might have on holiday. Then again it probably wouldn't sit right in The UK, almost like walking into a pub and ordering an Ouzo

Comment

Definitely tea. A strong English Breakfast to be specific.

Family were tea drinkers and grew up with the Chimps and Tea Folk ads, so brainwashed early!

Comment

Green Tea or Peppermint Tea when I get up,followed by coffee then a tea with milk.I like to have alternative brews during the day.After tea it's a slice lemon teaspoon honey with hot water keep cold at bay

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            Green Tea or Peppermint Tea when I get up,followed by coffee then a tea with milk.I like to have alternative brews during the day.After tea it's a slice lemon teaspoon honey with hot water keep cold at bay
            There you go.... variety, it doesn't have to be one or the other.

Comment

Originally posted by W1 Rover View Post

There you go.... variety, it doesn't have to be one or the other.
              I know

Comment

Working...
              X