No announcement yet.

Discontinued drinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved quatro, nothing quenched a thirst like it, never been much of a fan of cola , any brand.
    I remember cresta (it’s frothy man) tried it once in the 70s ...never again as it was vile

Comment

Are Quosh still going? They mostly did drinks in small Tetra-Pak cartons with straws stuck on the front, and were a rival to Robinson's which I believe are still going.

I last saw a Quosh advert on TV in the early 1990s (1991 perhaps?) where they were advertsing litre bottles of the drink possibly in different flavours - the advert started as a parody of a washing powder advert which became a hijacked picture to an alien in a spaceship from the planet Zarg (or some name like that). Alien mentions that Zarg is dying and needs Quosh - he pours it into his ear, and soon afterwards it reverts back to the washing powder advert parody at the end.
      Last edited by George 1978; 13-05-2021, 04:38.
      I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
      There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Semi42 View Post
        I loved quatro, nothing quenched a thirst like it, never been much of a fan of cola , any brand.
        I remember cresta (it’s frothy man) tried it once in the 70s ...never again as it was vile
        Yes, it had a slimeyness about it. I particularly remember the green Cresta. The polar bear in the adverts with the shades was pretty cool

Comment

Does anyone remember a Lemonade drink with mint called (I think) Club 10?

Comment

My Mums lemonade
            Heather

Comment

Corona Fizzical
              Ebay description
              "Corona fizzical bubble print t-shirt. This 2 colour hand screen printed tee was produced by Trunk Records. It was extremely limited with only 25 one off prints being produced, sporting the Corona bubble in fantastic neon green from their iconic 70's advertising campaign 'Every Bubbles Passed It's Fizzical'.

Heather

Comment

Working...
              X