• HG
    replied
    Re: R.I.P Jade Goody

good point I think this one's done.

Leave a comment:

• bun
    replied

err yes point taken, but whats the death of jade goody got to do with remembering the 70's 80's or 90's

Leave a comment:

• HG
    replied

Can we keep on topic that is remembering jade or take to pm please girls.

Thanks muchly

Leave a comment:

• bun
    replied

Thanks Teejay, so is yours! BOD was one of the first tv programmes I remember, along with Trumpton and fingermouse
    Was just sayin the other day, what flavour milkshake shall we have today?

I only changed my avatar yesterday as someone reminded me of how much I was into Cabbage Patch Kids circa 84, my adopted daughter Cherie Maddie is still in the cupboard at my dads, she must of grown a bit by nowl!

Leave a comment:

• Teejay
    replied

I think you might be right there bun. A mother figure and a fast-track to the limelight. Your avatar's cracking by the way!! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• bun
    replied

He proabably saw her as a mother figure, he doesnt appear to be able to fend for himself now

Leave a comment:

• Teejay
    replied

He's just revolting. Who saw him crying in the paper this week because he was "lost" and only went with all the bimbos cos he "couldn't find his way"?

Thank God for Jeff Brazier!

Leave a comment:

• bun
    replied

Who could of put money on Jack Tweed doing the dirty now, the odds could of been on how soon he was spotted out with a bimbo'esque bird

Leave a comment:

• Teejay
    replied

Originally posted by chrisredditch View Post
    100% agreed. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone but she'll be no loss. And the fact that the **** of a b/f married her in her last days only goes to show what a mercenary bunch they all are.
    YAY!!! Go Chris!

Leave a comment:

• chrisredditch
    replied

Originally posted by frame View Post
    Sorry,refresh my memory,who is j goody?...sad that anyone has to die in this way but was'nt this a pointless celeb?have we gone soft? 1000's are dying everday so why all the upset over this? Im of the opinion that we are all here because tv etc... has taken a turn for the worse,big brother,kitchen,ramsey,springer,fat camp,etc,etc....its terrible people!!! What has happened to good old fashioned entertainment? .........................BTW,if anyone has been shocked by my outburst I will send each and everyone of you a written apology by return of post...Amen,peace,love and vegetable right's..love Frame
    BTW was she not proved to be a narrow minded racist sort? correct me if im wrong... Happy easter
    100% agreed. I wouldn't wish cancer on anyone but she'll be no loss. And the fact that the **** of a b/f married her in her last days only goes to show what a mercenary bunch they all are.

Leave a comment:

• rossobantam
    replied

Originally posted by Danny View Post

for pity's sake, no no no

Leave a comment:

• Danny
    replied

Shouldn't be too long ...
    Jade Goody's story 'could be made into a Hollywood film' - Telegraph

Hows about getting Gail Porter to play her?

Leave a comment:

• culnara
    replied

Originally posted by Marine Boy View Post
    On the other hand, dying slowly, in terrible discomfort is a horrible thing. So I find myself feeling very sorry for everything Goody and her family had to go through. But also remembering all those other people, the ordinary non-famous ones, that have suffered the ordeal of cancer.

I wouldn't refrain from feeling sorry for Goody just because I didn't like to watch her on TV. (I don't know if that's what you were inferring, frame... )
    my sentiments exactly
    then again, I think I am getting soft in my old age

Just waiting for the film to be made of Jade goodys Life now
    Last edited by culnara; 22-03-2009, 23:52.

Leave a comment:

• Marine Boy
    replied

Originally posted by frame View Post
    Sorry,refresh my memory,who is j goody?...sad that anyone has to die in this way but was'nt this a pointless celeb?have we gone soft? 1000's are dying everday so why all the upset over this? Im of the opinion that we are all here because tv etc... has taken a turn for the worse,big brother,kitchen,ramsey,springer,fat camp,etc,etc....its terrible people!!! What has happened to good old fashioned entertainment? .........................BTW,if anyone has been shocked by my outburst I will send each and everyone of you a written apology by return of post...Amen,peace,love and vegetable right's..love Frame
    BTW was she not proved to be a narrow minded racist sort? correct me if im wrong... Happy easter
    There's lots in your post, frame, that I've been sort of half-thinking about for a while. I agree about the programmes you list and I do think TV seems to be on a downward spiral in that department. And yes, there was an incident a while ago where Goody was accused of racism. I wasn't a fan of hers, or the kind of programmes that made her famous.

On the other hand, dying slowly, in terrible discomfort is a horrible thing. So I find myself feeling very sorry for everything Goody and her family had to go through. But also remembering all those other people, the ordinary non-famous ones, that have suffered the ordeal of cancer.

I wouldn't refrain from feeling sorry for Goody just because I didn't like to watch her on TV. (I don't know if that's what you were inferring, frame... )
    Last edited by Marine Boy; 22-03-2009, 21:52.

Leave a comment:

• frame
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X