Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What films have you been watching lately..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What films have you been watching lately..

Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
    Nice film.
    The last Clint Eastwood film I saw was earlier this year; Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
    Love Clint and his films always been an astounding actor love Dirty Harry films too

Comment

A dogs purpose
      Hotel for dogs

Comment

Calamity jane...to be honest i diden't expect to enjoy this half as much as i did,sterling performance from Doris and some terrific songs
        Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Seen quite a few cowboy movies with Audie Murphy in the last week

Comment

The man who would be king....Connery and Caine at the top of there game.....highly recommended!
            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

A few dollars more

Comment

• Green Book great film about America 1962 watched with Amazon Prime

Comment

• Buster 1988

Comment

• Wish you were here

Comment

• My Mother had not seen the Cate Blanchett Elizabeth film before, so we watched that last night. It also has Chris Eccleston, Richard Attenborough and, as Pope, John Gielgud. I still don't know what to think of it but i can tell you the naturalistic sound and overpowering background music were a real pain. I had to keep my finger on the volume. Yelling and bells at real volume and whispers at whispers level, so i had to turn up for one thing and down for another. Could've used subtitles but there weren't any. i think this was a very early DVD, I'd forgotten I had it and was looking through a box to see if there was anything suitable.

The week before that we watched the Railway Children film which had Jenny Agutter and Bernard Cribbins. Both my parents liked that one. Again an early DVD, no subtitles or extras really. Now I'm stumped for what to offer next but I'm going to go through some digital files, I had saved movies that way. I can put them on a stick that plugs right into the tv.
                      My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

• The Full Monty 1997

Comment

• I saw an ad on the BBC stating that The Godfather is available for 24 days on iPlayer. It is a film I have not seen for over 30 years (where have I been?) Anyway, just watched it last night. Now I will read the book too.

I recall as a child enjoying watching the Marx brothers film's aired during Christmas. So, over this Christmas festival I've decided to watch four of my favourite Marx brothers film's: A Night in Casablanca; Go West; Monkey Business; Duck Soup.
                          Of course, Duck Soup contains the 'mirror scene,' which is one of the most memorable film scenes.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	71PJFMwIMPL._SL1054_.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	280458
                            DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

• Thelma & Louise 1991 great film to watch on xmas eve before going to bed

Comment

• National lampoons European vacation

The Italian Job 1969

Comment

Working...
                                X