Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What films have you been watching lately..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What films have you been watching lately..

war of the monsters from the sixties.
    love films with strange monsters.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Buster, Wilt, The Ipcress File and my Captain Scarlet box-set.

Comment

I've just finished watching the Captain Scarlet box set last week, seeing 2 episodes a week.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Last weekend, Koi mil.. Gaya. A real fun film which has a bit of everything in it. Just love the little blue alien guy. Even dad stopped what he was doing and became transfixed by it for the following few hours.
          Over this week its been a case of going through some of the 90's Gamera films. Just makes me want to shout,"come on you man in rubber suit" as he smashes and stomps his way through another good looking model town. Sweeeeeet!
          Tonight's viewing is going to be King Kong vs. Godzilla. Can't not watch a good film especially now I have the beers and snacks in, lol.

Comment

king kong 1976 this remake good but its a classic jessica lange and jeff bridges make the film i think
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I read the other dudes posts above about monster movies, so I watched............

Queen Kong (Was banned for many years, a very low budget British remake of King Kong with Robin Askwith, ridiculous but brilliant).
              The Mighty Peking Man (A Shaw Brothers King Kong remake from Hong Kong, stupid but entertaining).
              &
              The Super Inframan (Another amazing Shaw Brothers flick with some of the craziest monsters & dubbing ever - hugely recommended).

And Battyrat has inspired me, so I think I will watch some classic Godzilla & Gamera flicks tomorrow.

Comment

shaw bros are fab.

i saw halloween h20 last night.
                enjoy it so much.

Comment

rita sue and bob too

Comment

Queen kong and Inframan are fairly obscure flicks. I don't have copy's of those films but there is a superb picture in a book I have that shows Queen Kong standing by Big Ben just like another publicity shot of Konga a few years earlier.

Finally got to see Night of the Lepus. Giant man eating bunnies. A fun movie and not as bad as people make it out to be. It's typically a low budget 70's B movie like so many others of its kind.
                    I tried to watch the more recent Troll hunter and gave up after a while. SOOOOOOOO boring. How this gets high praise from so many critics is beyond me . Nothing new or interesting in the film. it's also dragged out.

Well it's nearly that great time of year when we adults get to pour boiling tar from the upstairs window on those little kids who will come begging at our door for candy, so its a case of rummaging through the boxes of long forgotten dvd's for that something a little special this Halloween. Just found all my pumpkinhead discs and a good pile of old universal flicks for that nights viewing. It will be great to watch the master of horror Bela Lugosi as Dracula again.

Comment

Did anyone happen to catch Stake Land on Film Four last night? Basically it's a cross between The Stand, The Walking Dead and The Road. Vampire/zombie creatures have wiped the majority of the population out and the film basically follows a group of survivors as they travel towards a safe destination. The setting is bleak and hopeless but there was something I really liked about it, I was dipping in and out of it so I may try and pick it up and watch it proper. I think it also helped that I had no idea who any of the actors were too.

Comment

good fun eh.

deadly vows.
                        killer instinct.

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                        rita sue and bob too

Comment

The ghost of greville lodge 2000

Carry on cruising 1962

Comment

oh yea daz great film
                            did put perfect storm on but misses dont like it so did this count as watched lol

Originally posted by darren View Post
                            good fun eh.

deadly vows.
                            killer instinct.

Comment

It had been on for a while the perfect storm .may be if we watched it from the beginning lol xx

Comment

rite that tonights film sorted

Originally posted by jules1971 View Post
                                It had been on for a while the perfect storm .may be if we watched it from the beginning lol xx

Comment

Working...
                                X