Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beccabear67 View Post
    I used to know someone who knew Tim Schmidt very well over a long span of time, before he was even in Poco. Joe Walsh is a great guitar player, would love to hear him playing in a dream!
    Really when he was young.Play some Joe songs before bedtime who knows lol.
    My daughter had a signed picture from Timothy in 2003 she was chuffed to bits,she wrote a letter to him about Nov 2002 the picture arrived early Jan.She went with friends to a small venue in Birmingham about 10 yrs ago where Timothy was playing during the interval he came up and spoke to her he had recognised her from a passport photo she sent in with the letter.She was even more chuffed think she was handed a guitar pick lol

Comment

One dream i had involved me being abducted by aliens all silvery looking .
      I remember lying there paralysed seeing 7 or 8 of them round me and just they went to operate on my eyes i woke up i punched the bedroom wall very hard many times my hands were very bloody and a few broken fingers..

This was when i was a teenager about 16 i was.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
        One dream i had involved me being abducted by aliens all silvery looking .
        I remember lying there paralysed seeing 7 or 8 of them round me and just they went to operate on my eyes i woke up i punched the bedroom wall very hard many times my hands were very bloody and a few broken fingers..

This was when i was a teenager about 16 i was.
        Woke up with a shock.I haven't dreamt about any aliens

Comment

The Australian aboriginals seem to feel dreamtime is in some ways real. I haven't had aliens but I've had loved ones who have passed, and even a cat, 'visit' with me there. Nobody brings me the winning lottery numbers though.

I used to have a recurring dream on my Grandfather's small fishing boat where it would start going underwater bow first, and my Grandparents acting like this was normal while I started to panic! Sometimes I'd wake up right where the water would starts coming over us but later we'd go fully underwater and realize it was okay after all. I have never flown and started wondering if I could ever have any flying dreams like many other people say they have, and then I had one where I flew to Hawaii. It was great. But that was it, haven't had any since. I do have some where I levitate off the ground a bit and glide, or walk on air steps, and that's also fun. I still have a fear of flying; should have done it once when I had the chance around age ten in a helicopter but I was too afraid even then.
          My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Had a horrible dream I was in this place outdoors God knows where it was,how I got there don't know.I panicked let me escape from you I shouted you are maskless anti Vaxers.I woke up in fright it was over thank God it was only a dream

Comment

I haven't had any covid related dreams I know of, unless they were very metaphorical/symbolic.

I used to get a dream now and then where a favorite teddy bear was a cookie and I'd start to eat it, then realize it wouldn't be around if I kept going and felt bad about what I had done. Must be the same brown as a biscuit!
              My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

I dreamt about I forgot to take my mask for my booster

Comment

Working...
                X