Re: Toy story 4
I Loved All Of The Toy Story Films.
Really Enjoyed Toy Story 4. I Love All The Toy Story Films.
and Toy Story 4 was absolutely bloody brilliant.
does anyone think they will do a fifth one ?
Ad_Forums-Top
Collapse
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Toy story 4
Collapse
X
-
Re: Toy story 4
Originally posted by Zincubus View PostBut you’d struggle to base a series of 2 hour movies around a ‘potato’ ....
Woody gives them far more options as regards storylines ..


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Toy story 4
But you’d struggle to base a series of 2 hour movies around a ‘potato’ ....Originally posted by George 1978 View PostThe thing about Mr Potato Head is that as far as I remember, he was well-known long before the first Toy Story film was released. As a result, I would have thought that he would have been the strong focal point of the films,
Woody gives them far more options as regards storylines ..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Leave a comment:
-
Toy story 4
Mmmm .. we were there at Easter ..Originally posted by victorbrunswick View PostI know exactly where that is. I was at Walt Disney World a few months ago.
Did you go on the fabulous Avatar ride !?
https://youtu.be/WMxeDMPvSnI
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk ProLast edited by Zincubus; 14-08-2019, 07:58.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Toy story 4
I know exactly where that is. I was at Walt Disney World a few months ago.Originally posted by Zincubus View PostDid I mention my son works at Disney

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Toy story 4
He’s a young man of many ‘parts’
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Toy story 4
Did I mention my son works at DisneyOriginally posted by victorbrunswick View PostWith Disney this has been the Summer of the Spork. There's the flood of Sporky merchandise from "Toy Story 4" and out here the new Star Wars land opened at Disneyland. As part of the theming one of the new eating places in the Star Wars land had metal sporks as part of the cutlery. Guests have been stealing them and selling them for £150 (US$200) on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Toy story 4
With Disney this has been the Summer of the Spork. There's the flood of Sporky merchandise from "Toy Story 4" and out here the new Star Wars land opened at Disneyland. As part of the theming one of the new eating places in the Star Wars land had metal sporks as part of the cutlery. Guests have been stealing them and selling them for £150 (US$200) on eBay.Last edited by victorbrunswick; 31-07-2019, 03:47.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Toy story 4
Took my eldest to see this the other week, our first movie together (he's just turned 4) and he loved it. I thought it was a film they could have done without making but did what it did well. An obvious cash in for selling toys though, but hey, he and my 1.5 year old both love Toy Story and watch the other three all the time, so adding a new one to the mix won't hurt.
What did annoy me though is that ALL the new toys are much much cheaper made versions of the old ones, Buzz doesn't have half as many moving joints as the old ones, luckily I found an old one at the Salvos the other month. Woody also doesn't have plastic boots and his waistcoat is printed on, yet they sell for the same they charged for the originals. The plastic fork is a spork, yet in the "build your own" set they sell, they provide a plastic fork, so it doesn't even look the same! Shame on you Hasbro.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Toy story 4
The thing about Mr Potato Head is that as far as I remember, he was well-known long before the first Toy Story film was released. As a result, I would have thought that he would have been the strong focal point of the films,
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Toy story 4
He is in it but only in the background as are most of our toy story favourites, the story centres around Woody, Buzz and Bo peep trying to rescue a plastic fork (yes you heard right)Originally posted by George 1978 View PostIs Mr Potato Head still in the films? - it must be worth watching if he is.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Toy story 4
Is Mr Potato Head still in the films? - it must be worth watching if he is.
Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: