• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tex
    replied
    Re: Kidney stones

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Hopefully no more
    Gotta drink 8 large glasses of water a day.... which forces one to pee a lot... which hurts like hell, they found a small "cluster" of stones in my other kidney so gotta do it all again in a month or so..kill me now !!

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

Originally posted by tex View Post
    So i'm in day surgery tomorrow having my little friend zapped, that's when the real fun starts, not my first rodeo...it's like peeing gravel
    Hopefully no more

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

I tell you something - you should have been Yours Truly when I went to hospital for a scheduled "one skin, two skin..." operation back in 1988 - they way I peed for the first couple of weeks after I was discharged would be more than enough to put people off from drinking apple juice from a glass for quite a while.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

So i'm in day surgery tomorrow having my little friend zapped, that's when the real fun starts, not my first rodeo...it's like peeing gravel

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Same here feel better soon.I read Prince Phillip has got flu
    I am not certain, but I don't think we have any 98 year old members on here...

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    I hope you are OK, Tex - the last time I was in hospital as a patient was back in 1988 and that was routine.

I hope that the Duke of Edinburgh is OK as well as he's in hospital at the moment.

Same here feel better soon.I read Prince Phillip has got flu

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

I hope you are OK, Tex - the last time I was in hospital as a patient was back in 1988 and that was routine.

I hope that the Duke of Edinburgh is OK as well as he's in hospital at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Just spent 4 days in hospital, kidney stone found measuring 6mm , had surgery to insert a stent between the kidney and the bladder have to go back in two weeks to have the little bugger zapped....all most unpleasant, but as always the nursing team and everyone else involved were excellent.

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

I chose George 1978 for all the obvious reasons, and only then when I joined I did realise the obvious similarities between my own username and Richard1978's name - it is indeed a coincidence that we must have chosen our names in exactly the same way and my choice was done independently of that.

Leave a comment:

• Danniella
    replied

Originally posted by tex View Post
    Tex....real name Terence but i hate it, i often get Terry which i don't mind so much
    One of my many uncles is called Terence, we call him Terry.

Leave a comment:

• Danniella
    replied

Originally posted by HG View Post
    Hi Danniella, please pm remember , he will sort this for you.
    All done, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

Tex....real name Terence but i hate it, i often get Terry which i don't mind so much

Leave a comment:

• Danniella
    replied

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    This is why I chose my real name George when I joined - it is quite a common name and one that I am used to all my life!
    I just can't get used to being called Nuggy. My little dog was called Nuggy, I've used her name for 2 years now so time for a change. ☺

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
    You're welcome! ☺

Admin would i be able to change my username to my real name, Danniella, please.
    This is why I chose my real name George when I joined - it is quite a common name and one that I am used to all my life!

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
    Same thing happened to me a few years ago, Xmas Day in A&E! :-(
    I am sorry to hear that you had to spend Christmas Day in hospital - my family had a pre-Christmas birth a few years back, and thankfully the mother got home in time for Christmas, although the midwife had to visit on Christmas Day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X