Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HG View Post

It doesn't give you immunity, hopefully it makes the symptoms less serious.
    At least it's something positive about it.
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post

George, have you so far CHOSEN not to have the jab or have you been low down on the priority list?
      I haven't chosen not to, but I am in touch with my GP surgery to get information - I believe that there are people who are of higher priority than myself, but that doesn't mean to say that it isn't a priority. My lifestyle has changed so much in the past 18 months or so which means that I don't go out as often as I used to - travelling to a covid vaccine site wherever it is can be an experience. I hope that I can have it done at my GP surgery as if feels familiar to myself.
      I'm having so much fun
      My lucky number's one
      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

No, Coronaviruses have been around for a long time, Covid 19 is a particularly nasty strain of CV, uncommon until recently.
        As early as 1980 it was mentioned in the Times archive.
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• I went to tank up with fuel,I was the only one out of 4 people to wear a mask,they looked at me as if to say what have you got that mask on for,and I looked at them to say to protect myself from you

Comment

• Originally posted by amethyst View Post
            I went to tank up with fuel,I was the only one out of 4 people to wear a mask,they looked at me as if to say what have you got that mask on for,and I looked at them to say to protect myself from you
            Given up wearing outdoors, or was this when you went in to pay?
            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

I went to tank up with fuel,I was the only one out of 4 people to wear a mask,they looked at me as if to say what have you got that mask on for,and I looked at them to say to protect myself from you
              Your mask isn't intended to protect you from them, it's to protect others from you, although there's scant evidence they do especially if they're non medical masks.

​​​​​​
              The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Given up wearing outdoors, or was this when you went in to pay?
                Going inside to pay

Comment

• The motorist is being hammered with fuel hikes government getting taxes back because of the virus.

The over 50s will be getting their 3rd vaccine in the autumn a phizer one

Comment

• Had a call from my GP surgery yesterday - they supplied me with a link to a website that can help book appointments for the vaccine, so provided that I know where and when, I will try and book one.
                    I'm having so much fun
                    My lucky number's one
                    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

• Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
                      Had a call from my GP surgery yesterday - they supplied me with a link to a website that can help book appointments for the vaccine, so provided that I know where and when, I will try and book one.
                      Getting somewhere.

16-17 year olds will be able to have a vaccine soon

Comment

The motorist is being hammered with fuel hikes government getting taxes back because of the virus.

The over 50s will be getting their 3rd vaccine in the autumn a phizer one

Nothing to do with fuel duty - that hasn't changed.
                        It's the 8-year high in oil price being passed onto the motorist

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58076604

Comment

• Since the restrictions have been eased there is a 50/50 split in shops half were masks half dont.I continue as I am wear a mask and keep my distance from people

Comment

• i guess goverments have there reasons and health and scientific reasons.
                            Reasons perhaps wed not understand cause its so complicated.

Originally posted by zincubus View Post
                            how come when there were just a few cases of the bug they locked down a couple of cities but now thousands are dying every damn country is jetting their own contaminated citizens out of china ( or cruise ships ) and flying them back to their own country??

What happened to containment and confinement ffs !!

Apparently every plane / coach / hotel / hospital theyve been in contact with will be contaminated through their air conditioning units ..so it will spread like crazy ..

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk pro
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

• Someone at my work has tested positive so we were all given a test kit, mine read negative but they suggested getting professionally done test to be sure.

I'm not too worried as I've had my jabs & haven't shown any symptoms, but I've got to wait until I get the results to be sure.
                              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

• I'm not sure if we're in a fourth or fifth wave now. I have thought all along that vaccines should be mandatory like masks. I'm not going to hate people who think otherwise but the numbers say they are simply wrong. At some point they will be not a part of the solution but a part of the problem as they say.

I saw on U.S. news a story about a fully vaccinated mother and her 15 year old who wasn't (but was two days away from a first shot administered) when they both go covid... the mother was not severely impacted but the 15 year old was in a coma on a ventilator for eleven days, big difference.
                                My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working...
                                X