Coronavirus... thoughts ..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    Because a family of 9 met up in a house on mother's day in Newport all have tested positive,it spread to the school also infected a local business,
    IDIOTS!
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

• Originally posted by tex View Post

IDIOTS!
      I couldn't believe it myself

Comment

• Just read mask wearing and social distancing will be around for the next 10 years,the new norm be like Japan wearing masks indoors & outdoors

Comment

• 10 John Lewis stores will never reopen,111 Santander branches will close this year,40 Tui travel agents to close.Where are staff going to find work must be heartbreaking for people losing their jobs with no fault of their own what big name will be next?All because of covid

Comment

• Department stores like John Lewis have been teetering on the brink of collapse for many years. Covid was just a final nail in the coffin.
            So many things have changed, some of which are very welcome - like working from home instead of a horrible rail commute to an office.

Comment

• My cousin who was 81 passed away in hospital today.He had the first vaccine 5 days later was in hospital for operation the ward he was in every patient came down with covid,he was on a ventilator came off it last week but went down hill fast

Comment

• Sorry for your loss Amethyst...
                Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

• Thank you tex quite a few people have said the same family member has been in hospital for an operation and caught covid and passed away,it is really sad when this happens,what is worse for my cousins wife there are no children or grandchildren for support

Comment

• im very very sad to her ur bad news and for his family.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                    my cousin who was 81 passed away in hospital today.he had the first vaccine 5 days later was in hospital for operation the ward he was in every patient came down with covid,he was on a ventilator came off it last week but went down hill fast

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

• Originally posted by darren View Post

im very very sad to her ur bad news and for his family.

Thanks Darren

Comment

• Originally posted by Sien

I don't mind wearing a medical mask, but I don't like the tightening of social distancing rules. If everyone followed the precautions (at least masks), then you could continue your normal life. But the world is full of enthusiastic idiots(( I prefer to stay at home most of the time because of them.
                        I will only go to shops where I feel safe,if anyone heads in my direction then I will go the opposite way,I'm a lot happier and feel a lot safer in my own garden don't want to be around crowds,how do you know the ones who have been vaccinated to the non believers

Comment

• do u think u will be able to adjust to when everything is normal again.
                          Or will u still be a bit nervous even when everyone has had there jab.
                          Will u still wear a mask.

Ill prob still wear one not a hard thing to do.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post

i will only go to shops where i feel safe,if anyone heads in my direction then i will go the opposite way,i'm a lot happier and feel a lot safer in my own garden don't want to be around crowds,how do you know the ones who have been vaccinated to the non believers

FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

• Originally posted by darren View Post
                            do u think u will be able to adjust to when everything is normal again.
                            Or will u still be a bit nervous even when everyone has had there jab.
                            Will u still wear a mask.

Ill prob still wear one not a hard thing to do.

It would be nice to get back to normality but I don't think its gonna happen yet.Not everybody will have the vaccine and that is the problem,the virus will be still around with new variants,because I have got used to wearing a mask it would feel strange without wearing one.

What about you Darren how do you feel about things?

Comment

• Following her long-awaited appointment with the hairdresser yesterday, I'm now married to a blonde women again!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cartimand View Post
                                Following her long-awaited appointment with the hairdresser yesterday, I'm now married to a blonde women again!
                                Ha new woman after a long wait

Comment

Working...
                                X