X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tex
    replied
    Re: Coronavirus... thoughts ..

We have loads of board games from christmas's past, but i hope i never get that desperate

Leave a comment:

• Moonraker
    replied

The inevitable has happened.
    All board games like Scrabble are sold out.

Leave a comment:

• victorbrunswick
    replied

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    It will be harder for men to deal with this,no sport,no pub for a pint,no gym,no cinema,when I phoned my cousin and mentioned this she agreed too her husband loved sport a pint with the boys.A lot of lost men stuck indoors with their other half what fun for months
    I suppose I can consider myself fortunate that I'm not really into sport and I very rarely drink. I have loads of books and my diecast model collection to keep me occupied.
    Last edited by victorbrunswick; 23-03-2020, 08:46.

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

Not for much longer hopefully if the likes of dont care attitude then there will be lock downs,no jolly days out to the coast or countryside.Listen to the advice of the experts the longer idiots dont listen,the longer this virus will be around

Leave a comment:

• Zincubus
    replied

Let them catch it then and dont waste treating them
    Sadly they were targeting the elderly folk walking by .. as a joke .. knowing it would freak them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leave a comment:

• Moonraker
    replied

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
    I’ve heard reports of hoody wearing youths leaning into and coughing at passerby’s faces today ..

They need to be arrested

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

Too right

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

When god created man some were born with brains and alas some without, if these cretins were to see there own mothers or sisters on ventilators fighting for there lives perhaps then they might take a hard look at themselves

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

Let them catch it then and dont waste treating them

Leave a comment:

• Zincubus
    replied

I’ve heard reports of hoody wearing youths leaning into and coughing at passerby’s faces today ..

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

Originally posted by tex View Post
    Shocking.....but not surprising
    Always someone to take advantage shocking behaviour

Leave a comment:

• tex
    replied

My tesco has had to move their food bank box by customer service desk as someone been helping themselves.How desperate and low can you be for doing something like this
    Shocking.....but not surprising

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

My tesco has had to move their food bank box by customer service desk as someone been helping themselves.How desperate and low can you be for doing something like this

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied

It will be harder for men to deal with this,no sport,no pub for a pint,no gym,no cinema,when I phoned my cousin and mentioned this she agreed too her husband loved sport a pint with the boys.A lot of lost men stuck indoors with their other half what fun for months

Leave a comment:

• victorbrunswick
    replied

Originally posted by Cartimand View Post
    They've already given us this global pandemic and are also engaged in building another 1,600 coal-fired power stations to ensure the planet is well and truly trashed.

China: the country that just keeps on giving!

PS. Where is the Chinese equivalent of a Greta Thunberg?
    Interestingly, Iran and Italy, two of the hardest hit countries, has large numbers of Chinese workers and technicians there working on various Chinese-sponsored infrastructure projects as part of China's Belt and Road initiative. It seems that whenever China builds something throughout the world they bring in their own workers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X