No announcement yet.

Covid Vaccines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife and i are both double jabbed but we take nothing for granted and never assume we are indestructable, the relaxation of rules whilst cases are on the increase is crazy but it is just weeks away
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
      My wife and i are both double jabbed but we take nothing for granted and never assume we are indestructable, the relaxation of rules whilst cases are on the increase is crazy but it is just weeks away
      We both feel exactly the same here,you can still catch the delta variant with 2 jabs,I believe it is crazy to relax things you watch if they do people are less likely to wear mask keep their distance you watch the cases will rise again.I watched an interesting discussion on GB News,saying that face masks have helped even cut out other things like colds flu etc.If we haven't had worn them then the deaths would have been a lot higher.

Comment

I personally don't find mask wearing an inconvenience and i don't understand peoples objections to them knowing that they are helping to keep transmission rates down

Comment

I personally don't find mask wearing an inconvenience and i don't understand peoples objections to them knowing that they are helping to keep transmission rates down
          It's like Brexit leaves and remainers
          masks wearing and maskless

Comment

I have heard a few people that have had the covid booster,don't think that I will get mine until xmas.But I rang the doctors last week and managed to get through.Having my flu jab this morning

Comment

must agree mask wearing is no big deal to me.
              Not only helps with covid but also means u dont sneeze over peeps.
              In asian countries mask wearing has been the norm for decades.

i personally don't find mask wearing an inconvenience and i don't understand peoples objections to them knowing that they are helping to keep transmission rates down
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

must agree mask wearing is no big deal to me.
                Not only helps with covid but also means u dont sneeze over peeps.
                In asian countries mask wearing has been the norm for decades.

Yes in Japan

Comment

Had my flu jab felt the needle but no effects,my neighbours arm came up in a lump

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                    Had my flu jab felt the needle but no effects,my neighbours arm came up in a lump
                    Yeah, seriously considering it this year....60,000 deaths predicted.

Comment

Yeah, seriously considering it this year....60,000 deaths predicted.
                      Yes that's what they say.Think the covid vaccine booster will be before xmas

Comment

My sister in law had dizzy spells after having the phizer booster

Comment

Having my booster done on sunday

Comment

My booster is booked for the 11th of December.
                            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I'm due a booster but giving it a few months as I had covid following my first two jabs so got a natural booster. I'm not antivax but 3 vaccines plus a flu jab and a dose of covid in 9 months just doesn't sit right with me.
                              The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Originally posted by HG View Post
                                I'm due a booster but giving it a few months as I had covid following my first two jabs so got a natural booster. I'm not antivax but 3 vaccines plus a flu jab and a dose of covid in 9 months just doesn't sit right with me.
                                Because the labs didn't have much time to come up with a vaccine.Looks like a temporary fix to give folks a bit of a boost with only months to protect you.As someone mentioned on GB news yesterday,vaccines are about protection if you catch covid the symptoms would be less severe than a vaxless person,but he said we need a vaccine that not only protects us with a longer life span also to stop the spread of this horrible virus in a vax

Comment

Working...
                                X