Covid Vaccines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid Vaccines

My cousin rang me this morning to say both of them had the vaccine on Tuesday both are 72 by the way and both had aching arms yesterday.The rest of people family members friends neighbours have all been fine no reactions.Do you know anyone that have had reactions to vaccine?

My mother had an achy arm after the first dose and then felt grotty the day after the second but nothing major.
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

Waiting for my call up I think it will be in the next few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978
        My wife had a sore arm for a few days & felt tried but seems fine now.
        In around 1984 I had the BCG vaccine on my left arm close to my shoulder and for a few years afterwards my shoulder used to itch like mad that I used to scratch it until it bled - my mother insisted on putting a plaster on it. I believe that it was connected to the jab - I have always been allergic to things like that and so I believe that there was no coincidence there. However, if I was invited to get a vaccine for COVID I would make sure I would get it straightaway - I am not going to play Russian Roulette with my life at a time like this.

I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
        There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst
          The brown envelope arrived yesterday,got my appointment on Friday at 12.50.I am feeling nervous but will be glad to get it done
          Nothing to be nervous about, most people seem to feel a sense of relief that they are on the way to immunity and before long we should be back to normality, it's painless and for most free of side effects
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

I shall look out for a brown (or manila?) envelope in the post - the only envelopes of that colour which arrive are often from the DWP.
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Wont be long before it's your turn
              Thanks - all I need now is to find out where it is and make sure that I can get there.

I'm having so much fun
              My lucky number's one
              Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Just booked mine for next week

Comment

Had my vaccine it was unpleasant my arm ached straight away took paracetamol as soon as I got home.My arm is fine no problem,had earache in the left ear and cold shivers.Member of the family had his second vaccine,my friend is having her second one on Wednesday a month after the first one,her husband had 2nd one last Sunday.
                  I found it a lot worse than having a flu vaccine,there was 8 of us seated in the pods I was first to get vaccinated
                  Sorry to hear that Amethyst...unlucky i guess
                  Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

They're after me for having it but I told them it's better if I contact them!
                    JB

Comment

Booked mine....eventually, what a farce the booking system seems to be

Comment

ive heard of various side effects headaches etc. How are u with needles mate.

How did u feel as u were waiting ur turn.
                        Glad u got it though.

had my vaccine it was unpleasant my arm ached straight away took paracetamol as soon as i got home.my arm is fine no problem,had earache in the left ear and cold shivers.member of the family had his second vaccine,my friend is having her second one on wednesday a month after the first one,her husband had 2nd one last sunday.
                        I found it a lot worse than having a flu vaccine,there was 8 of us seated in the pods i was first to get vaccinated
                        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I had my first on Tuesday evening, second is booked for early June, no ill effects other than a sore arm.

Comment

Having my first one next Wednesday.

Comment

Has anyone in England gotten Pfizer? Here AstraZeneca has been kept for front-line workers, and also younger people in hot zones were able to get it before their time in the age groups line-up (which is now done anyway as they have gotten down to children/all ages in that for Canada now).

I got the Pfizer and I'm glad as I'm already at an increased risk of blood clots for multiple reasons, but I'd have taken the AstraZeneca had that been the only option and just been vigilant about symptoms; the odds were very minuscule of real problems. No side effects from Pfizer at all after the first shot supposed to get the second in another couple of months. We were lagging behind other countries in the transmission timeline so have had to put up with Canadian alarmists spinning off about other countries being 'ahead' of us, so silly if they could understand but some seem incapable of that.
                              My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working...
                              X