People's thoughts on this new ESL Leauge for Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People's thoughts on this new ESL Leauge for Football

I have placed this here (and hope I have placed it right), as to me this so represents the time-frame of DYR in my opinion as we all grew up with these "said 6 Teams" from England that have in my opinion gone way and above board in causing Sport's equivlent of any scandal going to rob England of our structure of the glorious Game that was created in the late 1800s for the poor by the poor and now these owners like the Glazier's at Man U, the Arabs at City, Roman at Chelsea, and American Owners at Ar*enal, plus the American's at Liverpool and Daniel Levy who know nothing about Football and care nothing for it (par lining their Pockets) and instution-alising the Game like American Siccer has with stupd Names that can A) move anywhere from City to City and run close shops as they have to operate a Franchise to run a Club" to get into the Leauges. I love David Beckham and his good Lady Wife (her more so), but this is exactly what he has done with Inter Miami and this illustrates to me why he is way behind Gary Neville, Alan Shearer and even Gary Linker in speaking out against this Mass Crime

What do other members think of this??
    Last edited by 80sChav; 3 weeks ago.

Bigger things to worry about personally but to somebody who does care i can see why they might feel they have been kicked in the teeth
    Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Already dead and buried!

Comment

Not a footy fan but I’m glad it’s gone for a burton
        theres talk amongst my work colleges that this won’t be the only attempt for the big owners to recoup lost millions and come up with something else

Comment

Originally posted by Semi42 View Post
          Not a footy fan but I’m glad it’s gone for a burton
          theres talk amongst my work colleges that this won’t be the only attempt for the big owners to recoup lost millions and come up with something else
          Yeah don't want to "fuel to the fire" but they'll still come up with other ideas - but hopefully not as radical and to go in tandom with National Domestic Leauges

Comment

I am just glad that Nottingham Forest wasn't one of them, although if this happened in the early Clough era of around 1978-79 when they were in Europe, then they might have been.
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Working...
            X