Ice Creams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1 Rover View Post

Funny Feet were simply another Wall's body part ice cream if I can put it that way. Having just had a quick google it seems that they've been relaunched and are available from Iceland.
    After my second coffee when I'm just that little bit more compos mentis I'll have another look.
    The frozen food supermarket, not the country one assumes? - I know that it's not very nice licking someone's feet, but I would have made an exception there.

When you mentioned body parts, it reminded me of those ice-poles called "Chilly Willy" - I don't think I'll get mecoat this time however...
    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
    I'm having so much fun
    My lucky number's one
    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post

The frozen food supermarket, not the country one assumes? - I know that it's not very nice licking someone's feet, but I would have made an exception there.

When you mentioned body parts, it reminded me of those ice-poles called "Chilly Willy" - I don't think I'll get mecoat this time however...
      Ah well, perhaps there's a niche in the market for a selection of risque ice creams and lollies?
      The mind boggles!

Comment

I have always wondered why it was always a Flake stuck into an ice cream to make it a 99 rather than another Cadbury's product such as a Double Decker or a Curly Wurly?
        I'm having so much fun
        My lucky number's one
        Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
          I have always wondered why it was always a Flake stuck into an ice cream to make it a 99 rather than another Cadbury's product such as a Double Decker or a Curly Wurly?
          More appropiate

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
            try these bad boys, available at Morrisons....Nordic berry is my fave!
            Click image for larger version

Name:	NUII_03_RANGE.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	284723
            They are now 2 a box in Morrisons and I got 15% off Texan pecan flavour I bought will sample them later

Comment

Mmm, not tried that flavour....enjoy!
              Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Originally posted by tex View Post
                Mmm, not tried that flavour....enjoy!
                Yes it was yummy I think it's a new flavour

Comment

I will look out for it in other supermarkets.
                  I'm having so much fun
                  My lucky number's one
                  Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

What about getting creative?
                    ​​​​​​I popped into Iceland today with my son, we opted for a tub of Carte d'Or salted caramel.
                    Then it struck me, what about using different types/brands of ice cream and trying a little experiment or two.
                    That's before considering syrups,cones, wafers all and all kinds of sugary toppings to sprinkle on top , decent presentation in a sundae glass perhaps?

Incidentally, I'm usually a staunchly savory man, olives, Maldon salt chillies, spices etc.My head might have been turned.

Comment

You can't beat Carte D'or - a pity that Gino Ginelli are no longer around.
                      I'm having so much fun
                      My lucky number's one
                      Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Feast bars.

Comment

I wonder if Dayvilles rings any bells on the retrospective side of the ice cream experience?
                          I'd trundle up to Baker Street on my skateboard (couldn't afford Kryptonics) with my mates and we'd pick and choose from a selection of ice cream from an array of tubs, bubblegum flavour springs to mind!
                          A year or two later we were more interested in getting into X films and pubs....no skateboards involved!

Comment

Working...
                          X