Con

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied
    Cop

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    In the early 1990s I used see cars with the YTV prefix as the three letters which always reminded me of the car that was given away on 3-2-1.

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied
    Gas fitter with GAS as registration lol

Leave a comment:

• Moonraker
    replied
    Originally posted by George 1978 View Post
    Wouldn't the registration number be three letters, a 1-3 digit number and then another letter (or the other way round? for 1983-2001 vehicles?)

I assume that it was LEE4K? Even then, it must have been a 1971-1972 plate...
    Actually, it could have been A LE4K. I cannot remember now

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    Wouldn't the registration number be three letters, a 1-3 digit number and then another letter (or the other way round? for 1983-2001 vehicles?)

I assume that it was LEE4K? Even then, it must have been a 1971-1972 plate...

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    replied
    Originally posted by Moonraker View Post
    The best ones are the plates on the Pimlico Plumbers vans. Saw one a few days ago; it read
    LE 4K
    Ha that's funny

Leave a comment:

• George 1978
    replied
    When a family member left home to move into their own flat, they took their belongings into a van which had the letters CRY on the registration plate.

Ironically enough, I was glad to see her leave!

Leave a comment:

• Moonraker
    replied
    The best ones are the plates on the Pimlico Plumbers vans. Saw one a few days ago; it read
    LE 4K

Leave a comment:

• amethyst
    started a topic Car Registration plates

Car Registration plates

There was a black BMW in front of us today.The plate was PFZ 1343.I got it straight away the driver had the phizer jab at 13.43 lol
    Have anyone unusual plates lately
Working...
X