lyrics that make great Instagram captions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lyrics that make great Instagram captions

I was wondering if we could start a captions thread. Anything from your favorite songs or artists that makes a great caption or status. Whatever you like or dislyke about the captions & lyrics can be expressed here.

"Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up" by Fat Joe and Remy Ma "All the Way Up". I added this quote to my Instagram bio when I heard that song. Though it sounds simple, it always keeps me motivated. Tbh, I wish this thread had been more updated. There's no better way to know the person than finding out what music he/she listens to. You know, I watch TikTok every day, and actually, there are many good pieces of music there. Do you watch TikTok, guys?

Comment

"There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets" - Half Man Half Biscuit.

Comment

Originally posted by BraedenCharles View Post
        "Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up" by Fat Joe and Remy Ma "All the Way Up". I added this quote to my Instagram bio when I heard that song. Though it sounds simple, it always keeps me motivated. Tbh, I wish this thread had been more updated. There's no better way to know the person than finding out what music he/she listens to. You know, I watch TikTok every day, and actually, there are many good pieces of music there. Do you watch TikTok, guys?
        Tbh, it's become my main leisure time activity. I've already created my account. I try to upload videos on TikTok every day. Tbh, I've even bought some likes on famoid.com to promote my account. Anyway, guys, let's keep this thread updated.

Comment

Working...
        X