Fleetwood's Mac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fleetwood's Mac

I watched Fleetwood' Mac classic album on sky arts.I haven't seen this before mostly the band members talking about their days on the road it was interesting also clips of concerts

Re: Fleetwood's Mac

I remember the BBC had a series on classic albums in the 1990s and Rumours was one featured. It sounded like a real soap opera behind the scenes but the end result was great.
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
      I remember the BBC had a series on classic albums in the 1990s and Rumours was one featured. It sounded like a real soap opera behind the scenes but the end result was great.
      Also on sky arts recently, an interesting insight into the band and their music, rumours is a classic indeed
      Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

One of my favorite groups! I find all the incarnations of it to be interesting, from the blues-rock Peter Green (r.i.p.) original to even the short lived line-ups with Dave Mason or Dave Walker! I have the Classic Albums video about Rumours... that series is so well done I'll even watch them for artists and albums I'm not crazy about. The Tom Petty - Damn the Torpedoes, The Wailers - Catch A Fire, and The Doors ones are all really good, and the one on three albums by the Grateful Dead covers a lot.
        My virtual jigsaws: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/beccabear67/Original-photo-puzzles

Comment

Working...
        X