Aaaa-gaaaaa-Do-do-do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Aaaa-gaaaaa-Do-do-do

thats another of those songs ive not known the lyrics for or misheard because i allways thought it was filthy and thought he was singing "agggadoo do..do.....push pineapple shake the tree....aggadoo.do.do ..push pineapple off me
    Last edited by HG; 04-08-2010, 07:43. Reason: not really suitable for family forum despite starring a letter

Comment

Originally posted by n3llyo View Post
      thats another of those songs ive not known the lyrics for or misheard because i allways thought it was filthy and thought he was singing "agggadoo do..do.....push pineapple shake the tree....aggadoo.do.do ..push pineapple off me
      It's filthy enough as it is! She showed him much more, not only to dance apparently
      1976 Vintage

Comment

The only time I ever heard this dreadful song all the way through was when Max Headroom "danced" to it. Not up on YouTube as yet.

Originally posted by Clive Henry Jones View Post
        I actually met "Colin" from Black Lace in the toilets of the Norbreck Castle Hotel in Fleetwood, Blackpool where he was performing
        This doesn't surprise me

Comment

Whilst visiting Fantasy Island (an amusement park near Skegness) Saturday 3 July 2010, I saw the Pirates' Show in the afternoon. The show ended with Agadoo, and I danced along to it with the Pirates, but got some moves wrong. Just goes to show, it is still performed to this day.
          I am 13 ... times 4.

Comment

Working...
          X