Songs that make you smile :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Songs that make you smile :)

I'm sure this will have been asked before but what songs make you smile? For me it's:
    PSY "Gangnam Style" - even without the video this always brings a huge smile to my face and the version with Hyuna and her little girl voice is priceless!
    Ylvis "What does the fox say" - licence to make silly noises galore
    Electric Six "Danger, high voltage" - once heard/seen, never forgotton and the added bonus that it irritates the hell out of my other half when I try to get him to sing it with me on walks. Check out the Boris spoof version!
    Black Sabbath "NIB" - yes, really! Great song but has the added bonus of making me want to attempt the backpack dance!
    Crazytown "Butterfly" - that opening twang just does it for me!

Takes Me Back To My Childhood, happy days .

and this choon.

reminds me of me when was little and going to my local feastweek do round my way.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Space..neighbourhood
      real hope ..Paul Heaton, Jackie Abbot
      divine Comedy ..National Express

Comment

Amidst all the prog-rock and heavy metal on my iPod, I've got a handful of jokey songs, that never fail to raise my spirits:

"National Sh1te Day" by Half Man Half Biscuit.

"Bastity Chelt" by Jasper Carrott.

"Bantam C0ck" by Jake Thackery.

"Pepys Diary" by Benny Hill.

Also quite amusing that I've had to substitute letters in two of the songs, to get through the DYR profanity filter!

Comment

Anything by the pogues or Madness.
          Ejector seat?...your jokin!

Comment

Hello everybody! I am here recently, so sorry if I write something wrong. I want to say that I also have a lot of songs that make me smile! For instance
            Royal Republic - Everybody Wants To Be An Astronaut
            Coldplay - Paradise
            Coldplay - adventure of a lifetime
            Personally, I have listened to them many times in my life and they always cheered me up! I hope u'll like it!

Comment

Sultans of ping...where’s me jumper

Comment

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
                Takes Me Back To My Childhood, happy days .

and this choon.

reminds me of me when was little and going to my local feastweek do round my way.

I love Scooter. Of course, when he was popular, I was very young, but it so happened that I heard these songs at the age of 13-14 - I remember them due to their unusual sound. Scooter is not like other performers.

Comment

Beach Baby - First Class.

Cheesy bubble gum pop from 1974, and none the worse for that!
                  This song always reminds me of those Seaside Special programs that used to be broadcast on a Saturday evening during the summer.
                  Real bucket and spade stuff. I don't remember anyone using the staycation word in those days though

Comment

Working...
                  X