Christmas Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Music

What/which are your favourite Christmas "Hits" and which would you nominate as your Top 10 .... and what did did you (or have/do you starting listening to them generaly), eg last few day's of Nov or??!!

80sChav

Slade,s Merry Christmas

Comment

Usually Start listening to them at work on the radio. But I do air my protest to anyone nearby if I hear anything in November
      favorite must be fairytale of New York

Comment

Jona Lewie - Stop the Cavalry

Comment

Driving home for xmas-Chris Rea

Comment

Just a warning while we’re on about Christmas songs, you may recieve a text or email claiming it’s a link to the new Ed Sheeran and Elton John Christmas song . DO NOT click on the link because it’s a link to the new Ed Sheeran and Elton John Christmas song

Comment

Originally posted by Semi42 View Post
              Just a warning while we’re on about Christmas songs, you may recieve a text or email claiming it’s a link to the new Ed Sheeran and Elton John Christmas song . DO NOT click on the link because it’s a link to the new Ed Sheeran and Elton John Christmas song
              Who's Ed Sheeran?

Comment

Not knowing Ed Sheeran…..indeed you are blessed

Comment

Originally posted by W1 Rover View Post
                  Jona Lewie - Stop the Cavalry
                  Sorry but that dreadful trump-trump-trumpy-trump brass sound gets right up my bloody nose.

For me, the best ever was Greg Lake's (ELP's) I Believe in Father Christmas:

Comment

[QUOTE=Cartimand;n287954]

Sorry but that dreadful trump-trump-trumpy-trump brass sound gets right up my bloody nose.

For me, the best ever was Greg Lake's (ELP's) I Believe in Father Christmas:

[/QUOTE There's nothing wrong with a bit of trumpy - trump , in moderation of course.
                    Greg Lake, one of the best Christmas songs without a doubt!

Comment

Nat King Cole - Adeste Fidelis

Comment

Working...
                      X