No announcement yet.

Best Computer Game Of All Time And Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Computer Game Of All Time And Why?

Mario world is one my favs loads of secert levels to find and such a great game
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I ( plus our kids ) loved Mickey's Castle of Illusion and Astrix the Gaul - Master System .

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
        I ( plus our kids ) loved Mickey's Castle of Illusion and Astrix the Gaul - Master System .

I've got the sequel to Castle of Illusion for my Master System called Land of Illusion. If you've still got the console it's well worth checking out. You can get it for under a tenner on Ebay.

Comment

I'm torn between the Call of Duty series or the Colin McRae Rally series ...

Special mentions for Quake 3 Arena and UnReal Tournament

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by DemonEyeX View Post
            I honestly believe that Tetris is the greatest game ever made.
            My sentiments exactly Damon

Very addictive
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Took a break from Elite Dangerous around a week back to have a go at The Witcher 3 (on Xbox one).
              Many reviews describe it as a contender for the greatest game ever and, whilst Elite is still my go-to game, I am now hooked on The Witcher and am beginning to appreciate its enormous open world and the astonishing feeling of "being there" that it gives you. Stand on the ramparts of a castle and see that distant mountain on the horizon? In Witcher 3 you know that you can walk or ride to it and climb it. Almost certainly the greatest fantasy epic RPG ever made.

Comment

I think Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is the best computer game of all time. Here’s why:

1. It has big replay value.
                2. It’s free, but developers still able to support the game by selling skins that cost a lot of money, just look at AWP Lightning Strike.
                3. Esports.
                4. It’s a multiplayer game, so you can play it with your friends or find new buddies.
                5. It’s the most popular game on Steam with 1,000,000+ players online.
                Last edited by Majorce; 1 week ago.

Comment

The best game? It must be World of Warcraft.

I first started WoW right out of high school, before I went into the military. Originally I believed all those negative stereotypes about WoW players, but from the moment I created my first undead warlock and explored Tirisfal, I was hooked. I didn't get really deep into WoW until after I was discharged for medical reasons, it was my way of getting out of my own life due to deep depression after having to move back in with my parents. I met some friends who didn't play WoW through my old GM, who happened to own a public ventrilo company at the time. Eventually the guild fell apart and my GM did some really underhanded things to a business I was trying to start that completely tore it down, but I found a place with the other server admins I had met and we formed our own community. Here we are, 6 years later, and one of them helped me land a job at Dell making more money than I ever thought I would make. Not just WoW, but the people I met from WoW changed my life, literally. It's crazy to think, if I had never joined that guild, I never would have met all these people, I never would've gotten my career track started, and I'd still be working two minimum wage jobs to barely survive.

Comment

Working...
                  X