Jammie Pies doll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jammie Pies doll

We bought our youngest daughter a Jammie Pies Sprinkle doll when she was almost 2 years old, and she is now 35. She absolutely loved it and took it everywhere she went. She left it at her grandmother's house one time and we had to go buy her another one...she was so excited because Jammie Pies "had a bath and was so clean"...lol. She continued to take her everywhere, and I even have a picture of her and Jammie Pies when she was in the hospital, in labor with her daughter in 2015...she was 28 years old at the time! She sadly lost her when she was on vacation a couple of years ago...we think she left her in the hotel! Her daughter, my granddaughter, told me today that her mommy was crying a few weeks ago because she missed her Jammie Pies, and said she wanted to get her another one for Christmas! I have been searching for hours on Google and apparently they are very rare now! I found one on Ebay that was SOLD for $245 and another one SOLD on Etsy for $400! I missed one that sold on Mercari for $28 and all of the other ones for sale are on sketchy websites! If anyone has one that they want to sell, I would definitely be interested, regardless of the condition! Please help!!
Working...
X