Weird slide toy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird slide toy.

Hi all, I'll give as much description as possible, it's a toy I used to love as an early 80's child, but it quite possibly was my sister's before that, so could have been 70's.

Basically the main body of it was a slide, probably about a foot tall, looked like it had a roof if I remember right, like a castle-ish thing, roof may have been a lilac colour and the slide itself was straight and orange and was removeable, and what you'd do is load people onto the bottom of the steps in the back, and then when you turned a lever on the side, they'd sort of be hooked up and up until they got to the top, then they'd slide down. It might have been musical, and the lever might have just wound it up so it goes on it's own, but I can't be sure.

The people were a couple of inches tall, had a square bottom that was made of metal, their arms were just like plastic pegs that stuck out so they'd hook onto the stairs part, and I remember the hair was plastic and some was bright orange like the slide.

I'm afraid that's all I can remember, anyone had their memory jogged?

Thanks

Bev x
Working...
X