Clear All

• Oggy
    replied
    Whatever happend to him?

Leave a comment:

• Buzz
    replied
    Thats right it was. He had a face you would never tire of slapping

(Not that I condone cruelty to children I hope you understand)!!

Buzz

Leave a comment:

• steve edwards
    replied
    george and mildreds son

tristram i think he was called

Leave a comment:

• wingman
    replied
    Brian Murphy pops up in The Catherine Tate show quite often playing Neville who is at the burger van

Leave a comment:

• Buzz
    replied
    Think Brian Murphy was in the Booze cruise comedy recently with martin clunes

Leave a comment:

• Aidan
    replied
    Sadly Yootha Joyce died shortly afterwards - didn't hear of Brian Murphy (George ) since tho...

Leave a comment:

• Buzz
    replied
    Been watching re runs of George & Mildred on Sky.

Wonder what happened to Nicholas Bond Owen who played the neighbours eight year old son?
    Looked a bit like the milky bar kid and was a terrible actor

Cant see he had a future in acting

Buzz

Leave a comment:

• Oggy
    replied
    Surranne is in Vincent with Ray Winstone, he's a star, a from Scum to King Arthur, kool and greta, but i found the first series of Vincent not to be that good, though Suranne is gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• Aidan
    replied
    Couldn't stand Spider in Corrie, thought he was in-yer-face, preachy and unrealistic. If only to keep him off the show, I'm glad the guy who played him ( Martin Hancock ?) is in something else. Good actor tho....

Leave a comment:

• MommaMystique
    replied
    Ex- Corrie Spyder is on Casualty/ Holby City now. Seems to be that most of them migrate to either 'Where the Heart Is' or 'The Royal' with occiaisonal pop ups in Casualty/Holby City

Leave a comment:

• Van_Whistler
    replied
    to the poster looking for Roly Poly/Mighty Atom, her name's Mo Moreland and found her on this site:
    http://www.lesdawson.biz/mo.htm

Leave a comment:

• SamanthaF
    replied
    Originally posted by Aidan
    Nothing about the ex-Corries who left the soap for what we all thought were better things : Tracy Shaw (Maxine ), Georgia Taylor ( Toyah ), Suranne Jones ( Karen, tho it is early days yet ), what'll become of Nikki Sanderson ( Candice ) ? Only Sarah Lancashire ( Raquel ) was heard of afterwards.
    Suranne Jones was last seen on Stage in London with Rob Lowe in the play A Few Good Men. (She was playing the Demi Moore role).

She was brilliant.

She's also done a TV thing with Ray (yummy) Winstone.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by remember
    Whatever happened to the Roly Polies (UK) - the dancing troupe of overweight middle-aged ladies that used to appear on any kind of family TV show?
    Mo Moreland is on this site I think she still does some appearances occasionally.
    http://www.lesdawson.biz/mo.htm
    she lost her husband to cancer in 2001 after 42 years of marraige.

Leave a comment:

• harryfielder
    replied
    They were all off to make it big in Hollywood,,,(NOT)

Aitch,

Leave a comment:

• dondons69
    replied
    and georgia taylor who played Toyah played a great part in the tv musical series blackpool last year.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X