Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

    Watched JAWS 3 last night and thought it was the worst sequel ever. Nowhere near as good as the first two.
    Wirral Writer
    www.alantoner.com

  • #2
    Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

    Originally posted by Wirral Writer View Post
    Watched JAWS 3 last night and thought it was the worst sequel ever. Nowhere near as good as the first two.
    You obviously haven't watched the 4th installment (Jaws - the revenge) makes the 3rd one look quite good

    Also remember that Jaws 3 was originally in 3D (with the old red and blue glasses) so I think the focus of the film was biased towards things moving towards the camera, which when you take away the 3D effect really does look just plain old weird at times

    and as for the worst sequel of all time ....... not even close

    I could name a lot worse but I believe there is an entire thread devoted to this
    Last edited by Jay Mc; 24-02-2014, 15:50. Reason: bad spelling
    Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

      Hhhhh.mmmm jaws 3 well at least it better than jaws 4 those 2 films should not off even been made 1&2 best
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

        Originally posted by Jay Mc View Post
        You obviously haven't watched the 4th installment (Jaws - the revenge) makes the 3rd one look quite good

        Also remember that Jaws 3 was originally in 3D (with the old red and blue glasses) so I think the focus of the film was biased towards things moving towards the camera, which when you take away the 3D effect really does look just plain old weird at times

        and as for the worst sequel of all time ....... not even close

        I could name a lot worse but I believe there is an entire thread devoted to this
        Nothing could be worse than Jaws 3. I am watching Jaws 4 this week, so we'll see . . .
        Wirral Writer
        www.alantoner.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

          is the 4th one where the main shark is kept in captivity.

          i think michael caine is in it.
          the main shark actually has a smaller baby shark in it.

          one thing i remember is near the end the shark comes up real close to your face,

          Originally posted by Jay Mc View Post
          You obviously haven't watched the 4th installment (Jaws - the revenge) makes the 3rd one look quite good

          Also remember that Jaws 3 was originally in 3D (with the old red and blue glasses) so I think the focus of the film was biased towards things moving towards the camera, which when you take away the 3D effect really does look just plain old weird at times

          and as for the worst sequel of all time ....... not even close

          I could name a lot worse but I believe there is an entire thread devoted to this
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

            good luck there lol
            Originally posted by Wirral Writer View Post
            Nothing could be worse than Jaws 3. I am watching Jaws 4 this week, so we'll see . . .
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

              Originally posted by darren View Post
              is the 4th one where the main shark is kept in captivity.

              i think michael caine is in it.
              the main shark actually has a smaller baby shark in it.

              one thing i remember is near the end the shark comes up real close to your face,
              I think you are confusing 3 & 4, the story line for 3 is the shark and young in the enclosed water park, Michael Caine is in the 4th one set in the Caribbean

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

                Errm... Robocop 3 anyone? From Dusk to Dawn 3? Predator 3? All stinkers.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

                  Jaws 4 is the worst,I mean the clever shark follows Ellen Brody from Amity island to the Caribbean ,also there are parts in the film where the shark actually growls/roars

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

                    Jaws 3. is quite good but Jaws 4 Is Absloutely Utter Tosh. i watched that the other week on ITV4.
                    1997


                    Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

                      I'm struggling to disagree, but then Grease 2 keeps popping into my head and even the sight of Michelle Pfeiffer in skin tight pants can't take the pain away.....

                      Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

                        Originally posted by philfrommancs View Post
                        I'm struggling to disagree, but then Grease 2 keeps popping into my head and even the sight of Michelle Pfeiffer in skin tight pants can't take the pain away.....

                        Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk
                        Yes it's not very good compared to the original film, which was a stage musical for many years before being adapted to a film.
                        The Trickster On The Roof

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

                          Worst sequel ever..? That's got to be Highlander 2: The Quickening. Complete eye-toilet from start to finish. Makes both Jaws 3 and 4 look like Citizen Kane!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

                            This should be the next jaws.........

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhc2oOUpJCk
                            Ejector seat?...your jokin!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: JAWS 3 - The WORST Sequel Ever

                              Originally posted by philfrommancs View Post
                              I'm struggling to disagree, but then Grease 2 keeps popping into my head and even the sight of Michelle Pfeiffer in skin tight pants can't take the pain away.....
                              The first Grease film was always the best - ONJ was the best Sandy in my book.
                              Telling it almost exactly like it was so many years later - and proud of doing so!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X